ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© TransGlobe Photos with thanks to Gypsy
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: NY Dolls tour info help (nsc) Return to archive
April 20th, 2005 03:00 PM
Saint Sway can someone please post some dates or provide a link for the New York Dolls tour dates

thanks
April 20th, 2005 03:02 PM
FPM C10 There's a new website up which has all the info about the tour... it's at http://www.new-york-dolls.com
[Edited by FPM C10]
April 20th, 2005 03:18 PM
Saint Sway nice site. Thanks for the link!!!
April 20th, 2005 05:20 PM
justinkurian Thanks! I was able to score three tickets for the April 29th show.
April 20th, 2005 07:41 PM
FPM C10 Cool! I was tempted to go to one of the Irving Plaza shows - NY Dolls IN NYC!! - but I couldn't swing it. So I'm just doing Philly.

I am so freaking excited about it. It's almost unbelievable that we have this opportunity. These shows SHOULD have sold out in seconds, but whatever...

Make sure you post about the show!
April 20th, 2005 07:48 PM
Dan At one point they were offering 2:1 tickets for the So Cal shows last fall.
April 20th, 2005 10:06 PM
FPM C10 That's unexplainable and inexcusable. They're one of the best rock bands ever and their second coming (in ANY form) is akin to The Second Coming. Except that this one's really happening.

I wish they were making wads of cash out of this, because much less deserving bands do. But, selfishly, I look at it like this: it's going to be world class rock & roll. I got tickets easily and they were reasonably priced, I'm seeing them in a funky old burlesque house instead of an arena,and I'll be able to get right up front. Definite dream-come-true stuff. You'd think more people would be interested.
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour