ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© TransGlobe Photos with thanks to Gypsy
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Stones 2005: How many grandchildren alltogether? Return to archive
April 19th, 2005 02:40 AM
Surround Sister I know there are some know-how´ers out there... (or, sooner, in here).

Has anyone counted this new generation?

(Will we all rock like Glimmer Twins or Mr. Watts while 60-65... ??)

...those were the days...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

...tomorrow´s mothers of Glimmering grandchildren...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
April 19th, 2005 04:03 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl According to this link, just for Mick Jagger we have the following:

With the new addition, the official Jagger family now is as follows

Sons: Lucas Morad Jagger (born on May 17, 1999; mother: Luciana Giménez Morad), Gabriel Luke Beauregard Jagger (born on December 9, 1997; mother: Jerry Hall), James Leroy Jagger (born in 1985; mother: Jerry Hall), Memo Costecho (born on November 2, 1981, mother Memamas Miñonga)

Daughters: Georgia May Ayeesha Jagger (born on January 12, 1992; mother: Jerry Hall), Elizabeth Scarlett Jagger (born in 1984; mother: Jerry Hall), Jade Jagger (born in October 1971; mother: Bianca Jagger), Karis Jagger (born in 1970; mother: Marsha Hunt)

Grand sons: Aniceto Prestas Costecho (born 2001, father Memo Costecho), Memo Costecho Jr. (born 1999, father Memo Costecho)

Grand daughter: Alma María Leño (born 2003, father Memo Costecho), Amba (born in 1996; mother: Jade Jagger), Assisi (born on July 3, 1992; mother: Jade Jagger)

Story filed: 19:30 Saturday 22th August 2003

http://www.novogate.com/board/968/Archives/08-31-2003/163114-1.html

And it's rumoured by some Spanish tabloids that Assisi is pregnant
April 19th, 2005 07:25 AM
Surround Sister Right. Thank you VoodooChileInWOnder1!
But if we limit ourselves to the grandchildren they use to see every now & then?
Some ore remaining questions
Isnt Ronnie also nowadays a granddad?
What about Charlie... ?
How many grandkids does Keith have?
How many kids could Bill have -theoretically?
April 19th, 2005 08:02 AM
gypsy Memo is my favorite of all the Stones' children. He shuns the spotlight - much like Dandelion/Angela.

Okay, Mick has two grandchildren - Amba & Assisi by Jade...and there are rumors that she is pregnant by Dan Williams.

Charlie has one granddaughter, Charlotte, by his and Shirley's daughter Seraphina.

Keith has two grandchildren - Ella Rose and Orson Richards - by his and Anita's son Marlon and Marlon's wife Lucie de la Falaise.

Ronnie has a granddaughter by son with ex-wife Chrissie - Jesse Wood and his wife Tilly Boone.

I'm not sure about Bill. I don't know if his son Stephen has children or not.
April 19th, 2005 08:04 AM
gypsy Oh, yeah, and Mick's daughter Karis had a daughter a few years ago. I don't know her name...but I have a photo of Karis holding her. I remember she was due during the time Mick was filming "Being Mick," so she is only three-years-old.
April 19th, 2005 10:29 AM
Surround Sister Thank you gypsy.
That makes... 7 grandchildren altogether, doesnt it?
...Where do you get all this info from; just from reading the papers? I go to the hairdresser too seldom.
April 19th, 2005 05:45 PM
iluvmickjagger07 what?! mick has 4 sons? who is Memo Costecho? never heard of him? i always thought mick had 7 kids
April 19th, 2005 07:03 PM
Angiegirl You are aware by now that RO is the asylum right? That should tell you enough...
April 19th, 2005 07:41 PM
glencar Memo was a made-up son from the wilds of Peru. Karis had a kid? I'll be damned.
April 19th, 2005 07:53 PM
gypsy When I find the pic of Karis and her daughter, I'll post it.
April 19th, 2005 08:23 PM
glencar Thanks, gypsy! Good to see you around.
April 19th, 2005 09:14 PM
Soldatti Thanks for the info gypsy (and Voodoo too).
April 20th, 2005 03:23 PM
kath
quote:
Memo Costecho (born on November 2, 1981, mother Memamas Miñonga)

who the fuck is that?? i have never heard of another son....jeeeez......
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour