ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Keithfucius (playing air guitar) say
"Oops!!! And the firemen are all stoned with the stuff they found inside"
oooooh... aaaaaah... Thanks Master Keithfucius!

The Redlands Fire - 1973 -Photo from the LFI Archives

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: UK Call up for Stripped & Naked and 40 Year Tree Return to archive
04-21-03 03:49 PM
BillyBoll Thanks to Marko - the crazy finnish bastard - I can offer copies of the above two sets of discs.

Please e-mail me with your home address and whether you want both sets, and if not which ones you want.

Depending upon the response I will do all the copies or get help from Gazza and/or Zeeta. But in the first instance e-mail me.

I will either require blanks for the copies plus an extra couple to cover postage costs or trade - so if you have a list send it with the e-mail.

I have not yet had a chance to check all the discs that Marko has sent and given the number of discs to copy, distribution may take a while! I will let everyone know likely timescales when I have a better idea of how many sign ups we have.

I will keep the invite open for 7 days (28/04/03).

Once again, thanks a lot Marko.
04-22-03 03:34 AM
BillyBoll Just to keep this up the table - this offer is of course also open to anyone from Ireland as well.
04-22-03 11:13 AM
Gazza Andy

I mailed ya a day or so ago - my copy to Zeeta bounced back as it didnt recognise the address you provided for him
04-22-03 11:23 AM
Zeeta Hello UK people!!
Yeah I haven't recieved any email from you yet Gazza but
my email is always dodgy so here are two addresses:

[email protected]

or

[email protected]

I don't know whether they are any different to the ones you have?

Thanks let's hope we get SOME sort of response!!

Cheers
04-22-03 12:27 PM
BillyBoll Yeah

I'm overwhelmed by the number of people who want this!

Come on guys - its friggin great!

Got your mail Gazza - sorry I didnt reply its been a bit of a strange easter!

And thanks for the "sticky".

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003