ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Keithfucius (playing air guitar) say
"Oops!!! And the firemen are all stoned with the stuff they found inside"
oooooh... aaaaaah... Thanks Master Keithfucius!

The Redlands Fire - 1973 -Photo from the LFI Archives

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Im Off To San Francisco! Return to archive
04-20-03 07:42 AM
Honky Tonk Man Between the 8th and the 24th of September

Alex
04-20-03 08:31 AM
stewed & Keefed Take me with you
04-20-03 08:43 AM
Honky Tonk Man HA HA, no im really looking forward to it. Im going with a few freinds, its just going to be a complete blast. Going to visit my mate mate who met an american bird at university, married her and then emigrated to the States to work for her wealthy father. Shes not much to look at, but i think he just wanted to live out there. Im also going to call in on some of my mums family out there.

I undertand that Sanfransico is the "Gay State" of the US. Better be careful where i hang out!

Alex
04-20-03 08:55 AM
justforyou No need to be careful dude, you'll fit right in sugarpie!
04-20-03 10:15 AM
Honky Tonk Man Well i think i will be okay. Its my good freind "Gay Ray, The Irishman" we need to keep an eye on. I understand theres a gay district with many gay bars. He can go there while me and the others can search for some Sanfransico skirt. Ive been told that after hearing your English accent, they are all yours.

Oh, and i prefer to be called Honey Pie

Alex
04-20-03 10:34 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy HTM, yes, it's true, SF is a notoriously open community, as it were. But what you *really* need to be careful of, if you're not going there for *aheM* that district, is the traffic! They'll run you over first and ask questions later - it's a bit like Rome, actually, if you've been.

It's a nice city though. Thick fog in the early mornings, but then really nice.

-tSYX --- When the whip comes down...
04-20-03 10:43 AM
Honky Tonk Man Cheers for the advice Savage.

There is one thing which bothers me though. I just know im going to get a load of shit at the Airport over there. At Newak airport in New Jersey, they let everyone through except for me and this weird chubby guy with curly hair. I was held up for ages while they searched through my bags and kept asking me "And what is the purpous of your visit?"

I got the impression that if you have longish scrufy hair and look tired, they think you take drugs. Well, by September my hair will be evan longer and im thinking about growing a beard!

Alex
04-20-03 04:18 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Hah! Same thing happened to me in London! They gave me that "Why are you here? How long are you here for? What are the addresses of all the locations you'll be staying at?", all because I hadn't shaved in about a month (it was summer. I don't shave during the summer. It looks pretty nasty.), and my hair was all ratty because I'd slept funny on the plane.

Not to mention my Stones T-Shirt... whoo, those bad boys...

-tSYX --- We walk the highwire...
04-20-03 10:17 PM
Prodigal Son Long hair and a beard, Alex? You'll fit in perfectly with the neo-hippie part of San Fran. Great town, I must say, and I was there for just one day during spring back last year! Have a ton of fun.
04-21-03 07:15 AM
Honky Tonk Man HA HA, Well im not too sure about the beard yet. We will have to see how it goes!

Another down point is this. The Stones are going to add more Wembley Arena shows. Chances are, they will take place after the 8th. I won't be here!

Alex

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003