ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Keithfucius (playing air guitar) say
"Oops!!! And the firemen are all stoned with the stuff they found inside"
oooooh... aaaaaah... Thanks Master Keithfucius!

The Redlands Fire - 1973 -Photo from the LFI Archives

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Prague Return to archive
04-18-03 11:20 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat Anyone from the Chech Republic? Or anyone speaking Chech?

Just got my Prague tix today. I already learned that "Plocha A" meant "FOS", but that is not on the tix. Tix state: "Zone stani, section u podia, row Vlevo"...I guess this is FOS; anyone???
04-18-03 11:25 AM
littleredrooster Sorry SSC,
You just bought tickets for Brittney Spears in Prague!
04-18-03 11:30 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
littleredrooster wrote:
Sorry SSC,
You just bought tickets for Brittney Spears in Prague!

Good boy.
04-18-03 01:42 PM
Factory Girl SSC, you're so lucky. Unfortunately, I do not speak Czech.

However, I spent a summer in Prague a long time ago. Its a beautiful city. Please allow a few days to see the sights.

Enjoy the show!!
04-18-03 06:17 PM
Moonisup
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
SSC, you're so lucky. Unfortunately, I do not speak Czech.

However, I spent a summer in Prague a long time ago. Its a beautiful city. Please allow a few days to see the sights.

Enjoy the show!!

haha we all will do!
04-18-03 06:43 PM
Scot Rocks Cool, Prague looks a great place and I am sure it will kick ass, I also hear the beer is good and extremely cheap!!!

Cheers

Mark
04-18-03 07:05 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
Anyone from the Chech Republic? Or anyone speaking Chech?

Just got my Prague tix today. I already learned that "Plocha A" meant "FOS", but that is not on the tix. Tix state: "Zone stani, section u podia, row Vlevo"...I guess this is FOS; anyone???

Searched a bit in the online dictionaries: It's Zone Standing, Section near/next to/alongside Stage, Row Left. So it must be FOS, left side (hmmm, no Keef!)...But it's FOS alright!!!
[Edited by Angiegirl]
04-18-03 07:28 PM
Factory Girl I had my first beer in Prague! I testify to its FINE-Ness!
04-19-03 05:40 AM
Moonisup LEFT SIDE!!

we all wich side of the stage that is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the CL side!
04-19-03 06:44 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat Wow, Angiegirl speaks Chech! Cool!!

CL side??? AARRGGGGGGG!!!!
04-19-03 10:59 AM
Zeeta Yes Prague is an amazing city - I had family there for a while and visited many times.
I learnt how to say "beer please" and " can I have the bill" but not a lot else!
2 years ago a big glass of really nice beer was 30p in UK money and a pack of 20 cigarettes �1 - so it was great fun from that point if view. I visited an amazing bar called Bar Amsterdam in the Zizkov area which, as the name suggests allowed smoking of weed throughout!! I had no weed at the time so I asked some guy for some and he just gave me LOADS from his stash - wicked! Do visit if poss.

PS Anyone know any good hangover cures - I have a monster

[Edited by Zeeta]
04-19-03 04:54 PM
Factory Girl Zeeta, a nice Bloody Mary will do the trick. Two B. Marys is even better.
04-19-03 05:10 PM
Zeeta Factory girl - hair of the dog is always the best way, I have just cracked a bottle of wine!!

Just couldn't resist, Saturday nite and all that!

"Saturday! Saturday! Saturday!" - Elton. !
04-19-03 05:13 PM
Factory Girl Zeeta, wine is good, but a Bloody Mary is the best! Perhaps, later in the evening or even tomorrow morning?!

Cheers!
04-19-03 05:19 PM
Zeeta How does one create a Bloody Mary?

"Will it be poison put in my glass?
Will it be slow or will it be fast?"
04-19-03 06:04 PM
Moonisup i think a bloody is with tomato juice haah I don't like that but i like bloody mary's LOL

our queen likes them also
04-19-03 06:19 PM
Zeeta LOL!!

Good lord!
One's queen does not drink bloody mary's,

one believes them to be terribly uncooth!
04-19-03 10:46 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
LEFT SIDE!!
we all wich side of the stage that is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the CL side!

It's all your fault Rolk, by putting up that horrible image of CL, you put a spell on the Prague show and cursed our tix!!!
04-20-03 04:21 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:

It's all your fault Rolk, by putting up that horrible image of CL, you put a spell on the Prague show and cursed our tix!!!

Told you so Rolk!! Quickly remove it before something else happens to our tix!
04-20-03 07:13 AM
Moonisup I am devistated that you all blame chuck! If he wasn't their to plays keefs guitar parts..............
04-20-03 10:51 AM
Factory Girl Bloody Mary recipe:

Vodka, tomato or V8 Juice, a bit of tabasco sauce and a celery stick for decoration.

Enjoy!

04-20-03 08:08 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
I am devistated that you all blame chuck! If he wasn't their to plays keefs guitar parts..............

....it would still sound better than with chuck.

Did you ever see that movie Child's Play with the homicidal doll Chucky? I always think about that movie when I see the picture in your messages, lol!
In case you don't know the film: here's a picture:
http://www.brian-oshaughnessy.com/poster-160.html
and another:
http://www.brian-oshaughnessy.com/poster-162.html

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003