ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Keithfucius (playing air guitar) say
"Oops!!! And the firemen are all stoned with the stuff they found inside"
oooooh... aaaaaah... Thanks Master Keithfucius!

The Redlands Fire - 1973 -Photo from the LFI Archives

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Technical problems with our server Return to archive
04-17-03 11:19 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This is to inform you that we are having some problems with the server in which we have the website. So portions of the Rocks Off website are not working at this moment, that�s why the header I put yesterday and some icons like the �POST NEW� are not showing at the message board.

Unfortunately we can�t anything to solve the problem due to the holidays and it will be solved probably until next Monday
04-17-03 11:26 PM
J.J.Flash So, relax Voodoo. Anyway, have a great holiday. Enjoy everything, the sun, some beer, enjoy your children and wife, enjoy THE ROLLING STONES.
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
04-18-03 12:29 AM
parmeda Totally understandable Voo.
Thanks for the info.

One question for ya though...
Why, out of everything that can't be displayed properly, does Rik's "Chuck" picture seem to pop up without a hitch?
ROTFLMAO!

04-18-03 01:17 AM
beer
quote:
parmeda wrote:
One question for ya though...
Why, out of everything that can't be displayed properly, does Rik's "Chuck" picture seem to pop up without a hitch?
ROTFLMAO!

That's cuz Chuck Leavell is Satans spawn and internet errors do not apply to the Dark Lord.
04-18-03 01:54 AM
Moonisup yes the only thing still working!
04-18-03 02:01 AM
MarthaMyDear HA!!! HA!!! Beer, that's funny... HE!!! HE!!! lol.............................................. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Gerardo, do you get the joke in that??? HE!!! HE!!! GET IT?!?!?! ;D ROTFLOL!!! :P THANKS FOR THE LAUGH!!!

*** Martha ***
04-18-03 09:28 AM
LadyJane
quote:
beer wrote:

That's cuz Chuck Leavell is Satans spawn and internet errors do not apply to the Dark Lord.

Good thought, Beer!!

Thanks for the info Voo. Don't worry.....we aren't going anywhere!!

LadyJ.
04-18-03 09:56 AM
steel driving hammer Ain't no hanging matter...

04-18-03 09:57 AM
parmeda beer....
That is one of the best "one-liners" I've seen posted here in a while...ROTFLMAO!

04-18-03 10:03 AM
jb It won't affect my post total, will it?
04-18-03 07:17 PM
Scot Rocks I just heard the latest on this from the Iraqi Information Minsiter:

"There is no problem with the site, it is working prefectly, no problem at all, all graphics are there, no sign of any problems whatsoever, we are in complete control, all these acusations are lies and propogada from Mr Leveall and his mercanaries!!!!"

04-18-03 07:22 PM
stewed & Keefed lol
04-18-03 11:40 PM
Martha Thanks for *sticking this info Voodoo....I thought my old computer was finally beginning to break down....which is what's happening to our old fridge as I type... *shit Ronnie* ......everyday is test day! LOL

Happy Easter everyone!!!!!!

04-19-03 05:26 AM
fmk438j
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
yes the only thing still working!

Instead of the Energizer Bunny tapping his drum, Energizer should have a little Chuck "plink plink plinking" on a little keyboard.

Truly.

04-21-03 12:31 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
fmk438j wrote:Instead of the Energizer Bunny tapping his drum, Energizer should have a little Chuck "plink plink plinking" on a little keyboard.

LOL

Or Mick "Bunny" Jagger doing kids with hot young models and having the infamous Jagger's XQJ-37 Nuclear Powered Pan-Sexual Roto-Plooker

The image is not available now as the site is down, but sooner or later it will be up and running again
04-21-03 01:39 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl The website will be up tomorrow, Tuesday.

Then we will have a back up as we're moving to a new server
04-22-03 10:28 AM
jb Thanks Gliedo....I have more posts than even you....I think a reward from Sirstonesalot is in order....
04-22-03 02:26 PM
Sir Stonesalot OK JB, you got it.

Here's your reward....

Do not bet on slow horses.

Enjoy!

SS, C10
04-22-03 05:02 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl We're back!

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003