ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Keithfucius (playing air guitar) say
"Oops!!! And the firemen are all stoned with the stuff they found inside"
oooooh... aaaaaah... Thanks Master Keithfucius!

The Redlands Fire - 1973 -Photo from the LFI Archives

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I really wish you HAPPY EASTER! Return to archive
04-17-03 02:07 PM
J.J.Flash Hi all my friends from our beloved place, The Rocks Off Message Board. I only want with this POST, wish you HAPPY EASTER. Take care all of you. Stay in peace. Forget about easter egg, just be in peace and listening one thing called Rolling Stones.
Guys and girls, all you friends - BE HAPPY.
JAXX, I DIDN'T FORGET YOU HONEY. GET WELL SOON!
04-17-03 02:30 PM
stonedinaustralia hey JJf i never really understood this "happy" easter stuff - alwwys looked like a lot of pain and suffering to me - loike keith said "a guy nailed to a cross!! - what a logo!!"

anyway let's remeber our common humanity and the STONES!!

easter - reminds me of a patti smith record and a good record it was too...

who is the third who walks beside you??
04-17-03 02:38 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:
hey JJf i never really understood this "happy" easter stuff - alwwys looked like a lot of pain and suffering to me - loike keith said "a guy nailed to a cross!! - what a logo!!"

Well, maybe you are missing the great day in this "story" about Sunday, RESSURECTION, you know. I mean that, all of you have a great holiday, to rest at home, travel, I don't know.
04-17-03 02:40 PM
stonedinaustralia still having said all of my previous post i appreciate the easter time in terms of the seasons - co-opted from the gutsier times... a northern hemisphere centric view of things... for you spring sunshine and new beginnings from dead issues

anybody seen my easter dope??
04-17-03 06:24 PM
stewed & Keefed HAPPY OFF WORK FOR FOUR DAYS
04-17-03 06:35 PM
BillyBoll I'll drink to that. The first of a few. And thanks to the crazy Finnish bastard Marko loads more Stones to watch and listen to.

Watch this space for leaf invites for the 40 years and naked & stripped UK arm of these trees.
04-17-03 06:48 PM
Angiegirl See picture I made below this message, !
04-17-03 06:52 PM
vampire Very nice, AngieGirl.Loved.

Hey JJF, i sent you that stuff again, let me know if everything it�s ok now.
04-17-03 07:08 PM
Lazy Bones Shared Easter greetings, here, too!
[Edited by Lazy Bones]
04-17-03 11:05 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
See picture I made below this message, !

I see girl! Sweet! Take care! Good holiday!
04-17-03 11:07 PM
J.J.Flash Vampire, thank you very much indeed. I'll check it right now. Have a good "feriado".
04-17-03 11:10 PM
JumpinJackFlash Yup, good reason to take the lady out to the bush and screw like rabbit's, Happy Easter
04-18-03 12:20 AM
parmeda Thanks JJF!
You have a wonderful Holiday as well.

04-18-03 12:57 AM
Sir Stonesalot Happy ressurection?

I guess I just don't understand all this religious stuff. I mean, to me, the Bible reads like some sort of bizarre LSD trip. Are we really expected to believe this stuff?

If it wasn't called "the greatest story ever told", and everyone wasn't scared shitless of being damned to hell, the Bible would be considered a great work of sci-fi horror.

Religion is the single biggest disease on our planet. We'd all be a lot better off, and a lot more apt to live in peace, if it we didn't have organized religion. And yes, as far as I can tell, political parties fall into the category of religion.

Religion.

That is some fucked up shit.
04-18-03 01:29 AM
Hannalee Thanks, JJF

Happy Easter to you, too.
04-18-03 03:39 AM
Madafaka Thank you very much JJFlash! Same to you
04-18-03 06:21 AM
luxury1 SS--well said! I always said that whomever wrote the Bible was tripping on mushrooms, or too much lead in the drinking water. And people just stare at me blankly when I spout these thoughts.

Anyway, I will be celebrating the Easter that brings the Easter bunny, egg hunts and ham. Enjoy it.
04-18-03 11:52 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
See picture I made below this message, !

Great picture Angiegirl!!

Happy Easter to all of ya!
04-18-03 02:33 PM
J.J.Flash Thank you guys and girls for all replies on this POST.
Take care everyone!
04-19-03 09:36 AM
Moonisup i like bunnies
04-19-03 09:38 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
i like bunnies

no you like chuckies
04-20-03 07:46 AM
Honky Tonk Man SS im a Catholic and very offended by your comments!

LOL, i have not been to Church since about 1997!

I still wish everyone a Happy Easter though

Alex
04-20-03 08:37 AM
nankerphelge Here's wishing all my extended family a Happy Easter!

Hope y'all get some "candy"!!!

04-20-03 08:38 AM
Honky Tonk Man I got some Easter Eggs, but after eating this huge mixed grill last night, i can't eat a thing. I have not seen so much meat in my life!

Alex
04-20-03 09:45 AM
nankerphelge You shoulda been in Cleveland!!

(We had a lot of steak too)
04-20-03 10:07 AM
Monkey Woman Well, happy easter to all, but of course especially to the christians on the board. I used to be one but am not any more (long story, no need to tell). Though I'll always appreciate a holy day as an opportunity to be with my friends and family. Including of course the "extended Stones family"!
04-20-03 10:11 AM
LadyJane
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
SS im a Catholic and very offended by your comments!

LOL, i have not been to Church since about 1997!

I still wish everyone a Happy Easter though

Alex

I hear ya Alex (as I sit here listening to the Church bells with no intention of attending Mass today........well, maybe I'll go......I have a lot to be thankful for).

Everyone is entitled to their views, though, and arguing about religion is just a waste of time.

So....to the believers and the non-believers.....May you have peace in your lives and a beautiful day!!

LadyJ.
04-20-03 10:21 AM
Honky Tonk Man Of course LadyJane. We are all entitled to our views.

Nanker, im with you on that one. Im sure theres plenty of steak in Cleavland. I do like my meat, but there was so much steak and it was really hard to cut up. My method is to just take it in my hand tear it up with my teeth. Its barbaric, but you really apreciate it that way.

I wonder how Keith chews his....

Alex
04-20-03 12:00 PM
Scot Rocks Happy Easter everyone!!!

Im a Catholic too Alex, so I guess it is supposed to be a kinda a important day for us but whatever you believe I hope you have a good day and everything goes well for you in the future.

Cheers

Mark
04-20-03 03:21 PM
Honky Tonk Man Thank You Mark

Same to you too

Alex

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003