ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Keithfucius (playing air guitar) say
"Oops!!! And the firemen are all stoned with the stuff they found inside"
oooooh... aaaaaah... Thanks Master Keithfucius!

The Redlands Fire - 1973 -Photo from the LFI Archives

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Opportunity Knocks Return to archive
04-16-03 07:15 PM
Miss U. Opportunity knocks

http://www.bangkokpost.net/en/Outlook/15Apr2003_out44.html

A Bangkok family gets surprise visit from rock royalty

While fans were all disappointed at the abrupt cancellation of The Rolling Stones' concert last Thursday, one family received a big treat without even realising it.

The Siwanyos family has an old-style house with those lovely wooden shutter windows that are rarely seen anywhere these days. Their residence is right by Klong Bangkok Noi. It is not unusual for them to have Western tourists ask if they can go in and take a tour of their house.

Last Thursday, a local tour guide did just that, asking if he could take a farang up for a look at the house. The matron agreed. She was a bit puzzled, however, that this farang came with tourism police and some sort of followers _ all of whom took up three boats.

The courteous farang ended up spending more than an hour at the Siwanyos' house, playing with the children, shooting video and simply lounging on the terrace by the water.

It was after everyone was gone that the matron phoned her daughter about the visit. She told her daughter: ``Well, this farang said his name is Mick. And his last name is Jagger.''

Imagine the shock! After a series of phone calls, every young member of the family started whining about why their mother couldn't have called them earlier so that they could have gone home to catch a glimpse of the legendary rock star.

``He even said he loved it here because his house in England is also by the river,'' their mother said, but that's about all the family got from her.

There's no doubt, however, that the unexpected visit will go down in their memories.

04-17-03 01:49 PM
Madafaka Wow! Nice article
04-17-03 05:01 PM
Joey Outstanding Howard Carter like find !

You are much loved by the Joey !

JACKY !
04-17-03 05:06 PM
Moonisup I can't see avatars and the Reply things are gone!
good thing I can dream this board

ROCKS OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I salute U
04-17-03 05:09 PM
Scot Rocks

BUT I STILL SEE CHUCK!!!!!!

IT MUST BE A CONSPIRACY!!!! LOL

Cheers

Mark

04-17-03 05:10 PM
Moonisup
quote:
Scot Rocks wrote:

that is the only human who will survive everything

YES, it's in the smile
04-17-03 05:15 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Scot Rocks wrote:

Get him off!!!
04-17-03 05:18 PM
Scot Rocks Chuck is destroying the board, there will be no pics left apart from him and his smile!!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!

04-17-03 05:20 PM
Moonisup we need a chuck header
04-17-03 05:24 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
we need a chuck header

Hell we don't!!!
04-19-03 06:49 PM
Miss U. Thx, Joey.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST