ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Keithfucius (playing air guitar) say
"Oops!!! And the firemen are all stoned with the stuff they found inside"
oooooh... aaaaaah... Thanks Master Keithfucius!

The Redlands Fire - 1973 -Photo from the LFI Archives

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New Stones FTP - check it Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
04-14-03 05:40 PM
vampire
quote:
Mother baby wrote:
Hey vamp, just curious, do they have hippies in BraziL?

If you mean those peace & love Woodstock people, yes, we have lots. Funny guys, interesting girls...

04-14-03 05:41 PM
Madafaka
quote:
vampire wrote:

Man, you're so......forget it!
I was just jokking, don't you see?
Also, I'm not very interested in solve a problem with MY computer to give MY stones rare files to all of YOU,
clear, now? I mean, i don't need any solutions, I'm listening my boots whenever I want to.
Everything else can be waste of time...

You are a very weird person... Did you know that? JJFlash tryed to help you and all that you said was bullshit.
I don't die to trade/share your ultra archie super mega rare files with you. A waste of time is chatting with people like you.
04-14-03 06:35 PM
vampire
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Thanks!
Nothing more to say!

Jay Jay, is unbelievable how mad you get for nothing.
As we�re all the time talking, I thought you knew me enough. Sorry.

I can understand Madafaka, its because I didn't want anything from his bootlist, but you? Come on!

I brought a Coldplay lyrics for you. It begins like this...

Green Eyes

Honey you are a rock
Upon which I stand
And I come here to talk
I hope you understand

That green eyes
Yeah the spotlight shines upon you
And how could anybody deny you

I came here with a load
And it feels so much lighter
Now I met you
And honey you should know
That I could never go on without you
Green Eyes

Honey you are the sea
Upon which I flow
And I came here to talk
I think you should know

That green eyes,
You're the one that I wanted to find
And anyone who tried to deny you
Must be out of their mind

Because I came here with a load
And it feels so much lighter
Since I met you
And honey you should know
That I could never go on without you

Green Eyes
Green Eyes
Ooh ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh ooh

Hope you like Coldplay. I do.

04-14-03 06:46 PM
Madafaka
quote:
vampire wrote:

I can understand Madafaka, its because I didn't want anything from his bootlist, but you? Come on!

First of all, you NEVER ask me NOTHING about my trade list.
And thanks God you don't wanna anything from my bootlist, 'cause the answer is NO!
And last, don't talk me again freak!
04-14-03 06:51 PM
vampire
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
First of all, you NEVER ask me NOTHING about my trade list.
And thanks God you don't wanna anything from my bootlist, 'cause the answer is NO!
And last, don't talk me again freak!

Hey Madafaka,
I never had to ask, but you sent me anyway...(an URL, remember now?)

You�re the second nervous breakdown
Tia
04-14-03 06:56 PM
Madafaka
quote:
vampire wrote:

Hey Madafaka,
I never had to ask, but you sent me anyway...(an URL, remember now?)

You�re the second nervous breakdown
Tia

That is stranger than you, 'cause I don't trade with people that I don't know.
JJFlash can tell you that.
Anyway, I'm not trading now 'cause I'm reciveing Marko's "40 Years In The Bussiness" tree. And do you wanna more info? I'm the South American branch
Good Luck!

04-14-03 06:59 PM
vampire
quote:
Mother baby wrote:
Keep a stiff upper lip vamp

Ok BabeMo,
I woulnd dare contest you.
I�m out.
04-15-03 07:12 AM
J.J.Flash The only number you must to know is your REAL IP ADDRESS, the one that you always say is DINAMIC. So, is this damn IP number is dynamic, the only way to build this, is posting this number here and when you reboot your computer, this IP will change again, so you have to inform this again. I don't know if the service provided by NO-IP, you be able to run FTP freely. I think you must pay when you want to build a FTP Server. Anyway, I'm waiting to contact a German friend of mine who have a FTP and must use the NO-IP services.
After all that I told you about FTP configurations in my last posts, you only must do by yourself, know your "dynamic" IP in the time of the connection.
04-15-03 11:37 AM
vampire Ok, Jay Jay, I got it. I�ve been doing what you said since last friday and doesnt work.
Here�s what happens when i type ipconfig:

Microsoft Windows 2000 [Vers�o 5.00.2195]
(C) Copyright 1985-2000 Microsoft Corp.

C:\>ipconfig

Configura��o de IP do Windows 2000

Ethernet adaptador Conex�o de rede local:

Sufixo DNS espec�fico de conex�o . : lan
Endere�o IP. . . . . . . . . . . . : 10.0.0.139
M�scara de sub-rede. . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.248
Gateway padr�o . . . . . . . . . . : 10.0.0.138

Using a little proggie from that NO-IP company, I know my IP right now is 200.203.79.168.

Again, sorry for yesterday, Jay Jay. Don�t take me so serious!
04-15-03 01:05 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
vampire wrote:

Using a little proggie from that NO-IP company, I know my IP right now is 200.203.79.168.

Again, sorry for yesterday, Jay Jay. Don�t take me so serious!

Well, now I'm sure that this is your real IP address, the dynamic IP. So, you must configure your FTP server, choosing this number on the "combo box" IP ADDRESS. About another configuration details, I presume that you already did it.
To perform a test if you desire, contact me now.

About yesterday, don't worry, forget.
04-15-03 02:02 PM
vampire Thanks JJF, I'll check tonite. I don't think I have that combo option. I let you know, anyway.

04-15-03 04:39 PM
J.J.Flash Vampire, feel free to ask when you need. Sorry, but I am not having to much free time to do a FTP by myself at home, to perform this kind of technical testing. But I'm still here, trying to help with your questions.
04-15-03 04:51 PM
vampire Jay jay, dear

You're so kind that I'd dare to say you're Brazilian.
THANK YOU!
04-15-03 05:08 PM
J.J.Flash I'm going home now. Tomorrow I hope could talk more. Have a nice evening and a good rest.
Later
04-15-03 06:16 PM
vampire Later, brow! Thanks again.

04-16-03 11:54 AM
vampire Me again here: it�s not working.

I will talk to the phone company guys (which i use to access internet) to see what�s goin on.

Using a program named IPLocal, I can see all pc doors are closed, even the 2121.

04-16-03 12:52 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
vampire wrote:

Using a program named IPLocal, I can see all pc doors are closed, even the 2121.

"I've got it..." Straight to the point babe. You found the problem. Congratulations!
Probably (of course), this closed doors are due to your computer is behind a firewall. The great question now is about how this works, when using this kind of service (high-bandwidth). I don't know how you can use this closed doors, since that is a limitation from your ISP. I don't remember how you could do it with this problem, having closed doors.
Let me know your talking with the "Brasil Telecom" guys.
Later!
04-16-03 02:49 PM
vampire JJ,
I think the word is port, not door, heh?

They (phone company) did that because they're bastards. This girl friend of mine told me I have to ask them change my modem configuration. I will do that. I will ask. I can't do it by my own. Ater this, the problem will be solved. Finally!!!

Hey BabeMo, call her friends to gimme a little hand here!

[Edited by vampire]
04-16-03 02:58 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
vampire wrote:
JJ,
I think the word is port, not door, heh?

Of course, I've told you "mude a porta 21 para 2121" when I was talking about this port maybe would be "limited", due to the service provided by your ISP.
04-16-03 03:09 PM
J.J.Flash Also, when a port is in use, you can see the open (used) ports at the moment, typing 'netstat -na' in the DOS PROMPT.
Right? For example, to test this tool, type this when you don't nothing in internet, so, after, run your WEB BROWSER, or log in a FTP Server and type this command again. So, you will see more running ports in the list. Understand?

NETSTAT -NA
04-16-03 03:16 PM
vampire Yes, understood, Jay Jay
About that word, I wrote it wrong, not you, I know.

Thank you.

04-16-03 03:32 PM
J.J.Flash OK baby
04-18-03 07:14 PM
vampire Jay Jay,
Here we go again:

I learned how to change my modem (btw, Alcatel Speed Touch Pro)configuration and open all ports. Even so, that doesn�t change the IP dynamic problem.

I�ve been talking to phone company, and they tell me if I want to an static IP, I have to pay lots more:
Now I�m paying $99,00 month by my 600 Kb conection with IP dynamic. To get a static IP 300 Kb (only half) the coast is 209,00/month.

Any suggestions? I really don�t know anymore what to do.
04-18-03 10:00 PM
J.J.Flash Dear Vampire, the only free and simple solution that I know is to tell us the "IP of the day" here in a dedicated POST. Do you remember? I wrote that before. The other possible solution includes the service provided by NO-IP, which I believe, FTP "redirection" isn't a part of the free service.
04-18-03 10:18 PM
J.J.Flash Let's try. For a while, write a new POST and day by day, tell the IP number (I mean, 1 time per day, because I suppose you only will shutdown your computer between 12:00 AM and 06:00 AM).
Anyway, I know you are a busy man, so, tomorrow I'll try to find out more info about the NO-IP service.
Relax!
04-18-03 11:48 PM
vampire JJF
I will not shutdown my PC, it�s all the time on, btw.

Try this, please

port 2121

As anonymous user...If you get, you will find then some boots. The port 2121 is open right now, 00�49 down here in Brazil.

Thanks.
I go to sleep now. Too fucking tired.

04-19-03 08:02 AM
J.J.Flash Good morning. Well, now (09:00 AM) I'm trying to get access using this IP number, but I can't open this HOST. So today, Saturday, after 14:00, I'll be here on Internet. Send me a message and I'll try again. See ya!
Later!
04-19-03 10:58 AM
vampire Please, try 200.203.10.61

Thank you
04-19-03 01:54 PM
J.J.Flash Esse IP, certo, voc� precisa informa-lo nas configura��es do FTP. Lembra aonde, em Painel de Controle, Ferramentas Administrativas, Gerenciador do Internet Services...... Clique em cima do Servidor de FTP, com o bot�o direito, v� em Propriedades e l� coloque esse IP que vc me informou no campo Endere�o IP.
04-19-03 02:07 PM
vampire Ok, its done.
Page: 1 2 3 4

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003