ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Keithfucius (playing air guitar) say
"Oops!!! And the firemen are all stoned with the stuff they found inside"
oooooh... aaaaaah... Thanks Master Keithfucius!

The Redlands Fire - 1973 -Photo from the LFI Archives

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New Stones FTP - check it Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
04-11-03 08:30 AM
vampire Thank you, guys.
Jay Jay, you are such a sweet boy.
I haven't time yet to read your long reply, but I already can say it is a very sweet answer. I feel It. I see it.
THANK YOU!
Have a nice friday. I love fridays!!!

The-li-fe-is-sooo-bea-ti-fffullll

[Edited by vampire]
04-11-03 10:47 AM
J.J.Flash Oh Dear God, this world seems to be on its ending.......JUDGEMENT'S DAY. I've written that long and real "manual" or "how-to" about build a FTP server and you gimme this trash pictures about this 2 stupid brothers, Sandy & Junior, what a shame dear........
Anyway, I hope my message could help you to run your FTP server as long as you can. Take care and good friday for you too Vampire. May the Force be With You!
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
04-11-03 11:26 AM
vampire I�m running Windows 2000 in my machine. I haven�t time to check your tips right now but I will do that this weekend.

Better now?

[Edited by vampire]
04-11-03 12:34 PM
J.J.Flash Oh, of course YEAH! Damn, look at my testosterone level......
I think this little "how-to" will help you.
Let me know by e-mail your progress with the configuration of your FTP, on this weekend. Mail me at [email protected]
Cheers Bloodsucker!
04-11-03 07:33 PM
vampire Dear Jay Jay:

I did all what you said. Didnt work in any port, 21 or 2121.
I�ve also tried other FTP servers, like WS_Server and Serv-U

I�m using Brasil Telecon service, 600 KB to down and 300 to up

What can I be doing wrong now? Also, how I know my own IP number?

[Edited by vampire]
04-12-03 12:13 AM
J.J.Flash OK, now maybe are missing some details. Let me think now, gimme some time to think what is goin' on. I'll try to discover this error as soon as possible. Don't give up!!
Please, enjoy your weekend, your girl, everything, I'll try to solve this.
Abra�o!
04-12-03 04:30 PM
J.J.Flash About the track 20 that your Gisele has sent to me, I can't play this. I open with Winamp and nothing happens. Please, can you decode from your Audio CD (RSVP Revisited) and send it again?
About FTP, I'm still thinking!
Regards!
04-12-03 08:27 PM
vampire
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
About the track 20 that your Gisele has sent to me, I can't play this. I open with Winamp and nothing happens. Please, can you decode from your Audio CD (RSVP Revisited) and send it again?
About FTP, I'm still thinking!
Regards!

sure

04-14-03 02:27 PM
J.J.Flash I'm still trying to help you Vampiro. Please, running your Windows 2000, please, go to your Dos Prompt inside "Acessories". In the DOS prompt, write IPCONFIG
So, after this, copy everything and reply this message. I'm sure that I'll help you having this kind of information.
Take care!
04-14-03 02:45 PM
Mother baby What is it with you Brazilians? Can't you get your computers right? Computers aren't exactly your gift, is it?
Let us USA guys handle the computers and you guys handle (no pun intended) the models. VIVA RIO!
04-14-03 02:58 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Mother baby wrote:
What is it with you Brazilians? Can't you get your computers right? Computers aren't exactly your gift, is it?
Let us USA guys handle the computers and you guys handle (no pun intended) the models. VIVA RIO!

Excuse me, but this year I'm finishing my studies in Techonology in Data Processing (university).
Here in Brazil there are a lot of great genius in the Computer area.
"VIVA RIO", but I'm from S�o Paulo and love it.
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
04-14-03 03:39 PM
Mother baby Oh, shucks you know what I mean. Don't ya? I have no doubt Brazil has many pros,but if beautiful women HAD to have a hometown it would be RIO and Brazil. I really don't blame Jerry Hall for being upset.....but you just can't compete with Brazilian chicks.
[Edited by Mother baby]
04-14-03 03:47 PM
vampire Actually, the problem is that Windows system and it's bad design, probably by americans...

Brazilians, in the other hand, knows how design
models very well

04-14-03 03:48 PM
J.J.Flash Ok MommyBabe! You win!
Cheers!!!
04-14-03 03:50 PM
J.J.Flash Hey Vampire, fella, do what I told you. IPCONFIG in DOS PROMPT and let me know all details....... I'm sure that I can help you bro!
Do it asap Lazy Bastard... Cheers!
04-14-03 03:53 PM
vampire
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Excuse me, but this year I'm finishing my studies in Techonology in Data Processing (university).
Here in Brazil there are a lot of great genius in the Computer area.
"VIVA RIO", but I'm from S�o Paulo and love it.
[Edited by J.J.Flash]

Ok Jay Jay, now if you're so good, tell me why that FTP shit its not working. Should be a very simple thing, isnt?

I already tried your suggestion - type ipconfig - and nothing really usefull happens. I only got my local ip host.

Hey, american boys, HELP here, please !!!!!!

04-14-03 03:59 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
vampire wrote:

Ok Jay Jay, now if you're so good, tell me why that FTP shit its not working. Should be a very simple thing, isnt?

I already tried your suggestion - type ipconfig - and nothing really usefull happens. I only got my local ip host.

Hey, american boys, HELP here, please !!!!!!

You don't need to be so stupid like this..... I'm not telling you "how good I am". I'm trying to help you for so long.
Try to be kind dear Vampire.
About 'ipconfig', tell what did you see when you type this command.
Little by little and it could works.
04-14-03 04:11 PM
Mother baby
quote:
vampire wrote:
Brazilians, in the other hand, knows how design
models very well

Yes they do. And there's pobably a good reason for it too.
04-14-03 04:17 PM
J.J.Flash The only thing we need is your REAL IP address, the IP which tell what's your computer on internet. A �nica coisa que precisamos � o IP de sua m�quina. Como n�o tenho internet banda larga, n�o posso lhe dizer precisamente como fazer tudo isso, por isso estou tentando lhe ajudar, para que voc� me diga tudo que voc� puder a respeito do seu computador. De me mais detalhes. Continuo tentando lhe ajudar meu velho.
04-14-03 04:19 PM
vampire

Man, you're so......forget it!

I was just jokking, don't you see?

Also, I'm not very interested in solve a problem with MY computer to give MY stones rare files to all of YOU,

clear, now? I mean, i don't need any solutions, I'm listening my boots whenever I want to.
Everything else can be waste of time...

----------------------------------------------------------
Seen a shooting star tonight

And I thought of me.

If I was still the same

If I ever became what you wanted me to be

Did I miss the mark or

Over-step the line

That only you could see?

Seen a shooting star tonight

And I thought of me.

-----------------------------------------------------------
DYLAN IS SO GREAT! LOVE HIM!!

04-14-03 04:26 PM
vampire JJ, I'm not in home now to tell you my IP. I will do that later, ok?

Gisele is saying just sent that file again...I made a new mp3.160 for you......

TIA

04-14-03 04:29 PM
J.J.Flash Thank you very much for your words, which I must admit, WORDS OF WISDOM.
I was only trying help you to solve this problem with how build a FTP server. Easily you can notice that, when I wrote that "how-to" about FTP.
Many people, including me was very anxious to see your boots.
All this time I was thinking about how can I solve this configuration.
04-14-03 04:33 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
vampire wrote:

What, who am I? Again, all this time I'm trying to help you. Damn, can't you see??!?!?!?!?!?!?!
04-14-03 04:36 PM
Mother baby
quote:
vampire wrote:

also, I'm not very interested in solve a problem with MY computer to give MY stones rare files to all of YOU,

clear, now? I mean, i don't need any solutions, I'm listening my boots whenever I want to.
Everything else can be waste of time.

Oh cmon now Vamp the kids are allright!!!!!!
04-14-03 04:37 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
vampire wrote:
JJ, I'm not in home now to tell you my IP. I will do that later, ok?

Gisele is saying just sent that file again...I made a new mp3.160 for you......

TIA

Ok, later you can tell me this.
About Gisele, thanks. I'm waiting. Is missing only this track to me, from the RSVP Revisited.
04-14-03 04:49 PM
vampire
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
What, who am I?

Man, you're sounding like a fag. Again.
You're a....a......a.....I won't tell!

04-14-03 04:51 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
vampire wrote:

Thanks!
Nothing more to say!
04-14-03 04:52 PM
vampire
quote:
Mother baby wrote:

Oh cmon now Vamp the kids are allright!!!!!!

BabeMo: I know you're a very very cool person, I was just kidding a little, you know, Mondays sux. I have to do something to passing time

04-14-03 05:04 PM
Mother baby Well, kinda allright. No one here but us hippies....or at least some king of reasonale facimile.
04-14-03 05:23 PM
Mother baby Hey vamp, just curious, do they have hippies in BraziL?
Page: 1 2 3 4

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003