ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Thanks Estela
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New Cirque Show For JB Return to archive
20th April 2006 01:24 PM
Jumping Jack Yes, Cirque de Soliel has developed a new show for the Mirage in Las Vegas which starts this summer. Book your plane tickets and plan the summer vacation around this latest LV spectacular to be called "Beatles' Love" with a complete score of Beatles music. Finally, his prayers have been answered. Evidently, he and Pug are not the only ones who make dreams come true, LOL! The good folks at Cirque have made their dreams come true!!!

Enjoy big fella!
20th April 2006 01:26 PM
Break The Spell The Mirage was an ok place to stay out there, my favorites are The Luxor and Rio. My least favorite was Circus Circus, they even messed up the buffet.
20th April 2006 01:54 PM
jb I saw that fucking pansy show here at bay side....what a waste of time.
20th April 2006 03:03 PM
Jumping Jack So, you really do go to Beatle themed shows? How about Beatle cover bands?
20th April 2006 03:03 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
jb wrote:
I saw that fucking pansy show here at bay side....what a waste of time.

My god..an open admission?.....the humiliation of it all!
20th April 2006 03:06 PM
glencar I think he's seen another Cirque show. They are "pansy" but still somewhat fun & interesting. Well, not this moptop BS but the earlier ones.
20th April 2006 03:08 PM
Break The Spell I once saw a Beatles tribute band called "1964" but it was a free summer outdoors event. During the middle of the show, they asked the crowd what they wanted to hear and I yelled out Midnight Rambler. The "Paul" of the band looked angered while their "John" just blushed.
20th April 2006 03:10 PM
Jumping Jack I saw Ka at MGM after Ronnie's art show in November and it was great. Mark Fisher designed the set. Definitely not pansy so JB had to mean he saw the Beatles show.

I agree, totally humiliating!!!
20th April 2006 03:16 PM
gimmekeef Perhaps the biggest humiliation....OF ALL TIME?...
20th April 2006 04:33 PM
Joey
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
So, you really do go to Beatle themed shows? How about Beatle cover bands?

He secretly loves MACCA .....

.... everybody does !!!!

Joe Sea
20th April 2006 04:33 PM
glencar
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
I saw Ka at MGM after Ronnie's art show in November and it was great. Mark Fisher designed the set. Definitely not pansy so JB had to mean he saw the Beatles show.

I agree, totally humiliating!!!

I saw Ka too! It's true!!!
21st April 2006 01:10 PM
Jumping Jack Joey, what is the news from Pete's website? Is there a Who based Cirque show coming soon?

How about some American Who shows?

I gots to know!!!
21st April 2006 01:17 PM
gimmekeef JJ..Perhaps the Who at Gwinnett?....and speaking of long lost bands and the like...Anyone hear about ATL 2006 boot?...lmao!!
21st April 2006 01:31 PM
jb IT WAS A GOOD 5 YRS AGO AND NO bEATLES THEME..JUST FRENCH MEN IN TIGHT PANTS...........
21st April 2006 01:52 PM
Jumping Jack Last thing I heard from "The Drake" about 1.5 weeks ago was that he got his laptop back and would have it done in a couple days.

The world's three biggest lies:
1) The check is in the mail
2) I won't cum in your mouth
3) ATL2 will be done in 2 days

French guys in tight pants? Is there any other kind, LOL?
21st April 2006 04:49 PM
Joey
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Joey, what is the news from Pete's website? Is there a Who based Cirque show coming soon?

How about some American Who shows?

I gots to know!!!

No word yet Jumping Jack !!!!

The tour is still being ' worked out ' !

21st April 2006 06:19 PM
glencar
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Last thing I heard from "The Drake" about 1.5 weeks ago was that he got his laptop back and would have it done in a couple days.

The world's three biggest lies:
1) The check is in the mail
2) I won't cum in your mouth
3) ATL2 will be done in 2 days

French guys in tight pants? Is there any other kind, LOL?

Brilliant!
22nd April 2006 09:45 AM
Paranoid_Android
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
So, you really do go to Beatle themed shows? How about Beatle cover bands?

I would love to see a cover band in a theatre...with historical footage and tell the story of the Beatles w/ songs, costume changes and commentary...I think it would go overr well...call it BeatleMadness!!!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)