ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Thanks Estela
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Let us all reflect on Last Fall (NSC) Return to archive
19th April 2006 01:56 PM
voodoopug

Don't Stop Believin' Lyrics

Just a small town girl, livin' in a lonely world
She took the midnight train goin' anywhere
Just a city boy, born and raised in south Detroit
He took the midnight train goin' anywhere

A singer in a smokey room
A smell of wine and cheap perfume
For a smile they can share the night
It goes on and on and on and on

Strangers waiting, up and down the boulevard
Their shadows searching in the night
Streetlight people, living just to find emotion
Hiding, somewhere in the night

Working hard to get my fill,
everybody wants a thrill
Payin' anything to roll the dice,
just one more time
Some will win, some will lose
Some were born to sing the blues
Oh, the movie never ends
It goes on and on and on and on

(chorus)

Don't stop believin'
Hold on to the feelin'
Streetlight people
19th April 2006 02:00 PM
Break The Spell Many congratulations. And may we all continue to believe. :}
19th April 2006 02:05 PM
Nellcote Glad to see that the Pale Hose kept the
trophy in the AL.
Pug will understand when I have an affinity for
the '04 victors, as the time waiting would have
us being kindred spirits...
Take A Look...

www.blohards.com/ws.html
19th April 2006 02:12 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Glad to see that the Pale Hose kept the
trophy in the AL.
Pug will understand when I have an affinity for
the '04 victors, as the time waiting would have
us being kindred spirits...
Take A Look...

www.blohards.com/ws.html

Excellent link! It is well documented how thrilled I was to see the Bo SOx get it done as well (although, I am disgusted that Jimmy Fallon and the chick from ET were granted field access to film a movie where she does not take her shirt off!!!).

In a perfect world the Red Sox or The White Sox (GO GO GO GO) would win the title every year. (and the Cub would have a crushing defeat each season)

19th April 2006 02:12 PM
jb I made in my pants today...I swear on my children it's true!!! I had a pint of rice pudding last night, and as I hit commecial toll plaza, it began to come out. This was truly one of the most disgusting events of my life as I was a good 1/2 hr from home..not to mention I was wearing a $1800 dollar suit. I rushed home, dumped the clothes, showered...etc..My wife called me a repulsive , filthy, animal, and when I tried to kiss Brooke goodbye, nearly hit me with a large, expensive
piece of marble art-work.
[Edited by jb]
19th April 2006 02:13 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
I made in my pants today...I swear on my children it's true!!! I had a pint of rice pudding last night, and as I hit commecial toll plaza, it began to come out. This was truly one of the most disgusting events of my life as I was a good 1/2 hr from home..not to mention I was wearing a $1800 dollar suit. I rushed home, dumped the clothes, showered...etc..My wife called me a repulsive , filthy, animal, and when I tried to kiss Brooke goodbye, nearly hit me with a large, expensive
[Edited by jb]

my shorts fell down at the driving range today exposing my "Tattoo You Boxers"
19th April 2006 02:16 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

my shorts fell down at the driving range today exposing my "Tattoo You Boxers"

I think I would trade with you......exposure is far better than fecal impact.
19th April 2006 02:19 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

I think I would trade with you......exposure is far better than fecal impact.

agreed...and I still had my gym bag in the SUV and was able to change into my athletic shorts (with drawstring) as my belt caught on to my "Lob Wedge" and a screw fell out of the buckle rendering it useless.

(JOey told me in private that he loved this story)
19th April 2006 02:20 PM
Nellcote Celts will give Heat a good ol time dose of ass whopping 2nite @ the Gahden....
19th April 2006 02:21 PM
Dan
quote:
jb wrote:
I made in my pants today...I swear on my children it's true!!! I had a pint of rice pudding last night, and as I hit commecial toll plaza, it began to come out. This was truly one of the most disgusting events of my life as I was a good 1/2 hr from home..not to mention I was wearing a $1800 dollar suit. I rushed home, dumped the clothes, showered...etc..My wife called me a repulsive , filthy, animal, and when I tried to kiss Brooke goodbye, nearly hit me with a large, expensive
[Edited by jb]

I am holding it all in until the next time the Stones play the Bowl.
19th April 2006 02:26 PM
FPM C10
quote:
jb wrote:
[Edited by jb]

This was funnier the last time you posted it. True, the rice pudding and the marble art work are nice touches, but I believe Monster was involved in the last "accident".

Hemingway's wife threw a statue by Pablo Picasso at him once, but it was for being drunk, not for pooping his pants.

Pablo and Ernesto were both muy macho!
19th April 2006 03:55 PM
jb
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Celts will give Heat a good ol time dose of ass whopping 2nite @ the Gahden....

We shall rest Shaq and Wade again, and yes, we shall lose again(see ATl. humiliation last night).
19th April 2006 03:56 PM
jb
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

This was funnier the last time you posted it. True, the rice pudding and the marble art work are nice touches, but I believe Monster was involved in the last "accident".

Hemingway's wife threw a statue by Pablo Picasso at him once, but it was for being drunk, not for pooping his pants.

Pablo and Ernesto were both muy macho!

My only wish was a Joes or Stouts in close vicinity.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)