ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Thanks Estela
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: David Gilmour at the Paramount Theatre in Oakland Return to archive
18th April 2006 12:45 PM
Gimme Shelter My wife and I saw David Gilmour at the Paramount Theatre in Oakland last night, and all I can say is what a show!! Here is the setlist he played.

1. Breathe
2. Time
3. Castellorizon
4. On An Island
5. The Blue
6. Red Sky At Night
7. This Heaven
8. Then I Close My Eyes
9. Smile
10. Take a Breath
11. A Pocketful of Stones
12. Where We Start
Intermission
13. Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Pt. 1-6
14. Wot’s Uh… The Deal
15. Wearing the Inside Out
16. Arnold Lane
17. Coming Back To Life
18. High Hopes
19. Echoes
Encore:
20. Wish You Were Here
21. Comfortably Numb

[Edited by Gimme Shelter]
18th April 2006 12:47 PM
Break The Spell Isn't he touring with Wright on keyboards?? If so, did he sing on Wearing The Inside Out??
18th April 2006 12:48 PM
Gimme Shelter Yeah, Wright was with him and sung on that tune.
18th April 2006 12:57 PM
Break The Spell Great set list, glad some older Floyd songs made it, he even did a tune from Obscured By Clouds!! I bet Echoes was amazing live.
18th April 2006 01:03 PM
Gimme Shelter Echoes was amazing, David's band was incredible.
18th April 2006 01:07 PM
Break The Spell I hope he puts out a DVD of this tour. The one Roger Waters put out a few years ago was good.
18th April 2006 02:14 PM
Gimme Shelter I saw that tour at the Shoreline Amphitheatre in Mountain View. Rumour has it Waters will be back there in Oct.
18th April 2006 02:19 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
Gimme Shelter wrote:
I saw that tour at the Shoreline Amphitheatre in Mountain View. Rumour has it Waters will be back there in Oct.

Sounds good, I saw him on that tour at Riverbend in Cincinnati, his backing band on that tour was pretty good. The solo stuff stood up pretty strong against the Floyd classics.
18th April 2006 02:33 PM
Child of the Moon That's a fucking great setlist (Stones, take note). Nice to see old things like Arnold Layne and Wot's Uh... the Deal. I haven't heard the new album yet - worth buying?
18th April 2006 02:41 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
Child of the Moon wrote:
That's a fucking great setlist (Stones, take note). Nice to see old things like Arnold Layne and Wot's Uh... the Deal. I haven't heard the new album yet - worth buying?

On An Island is great stuff, a bit like later Floyd in spots, but if you liked David's other solo albums there's a great chance you'll like this one. It is very mellow, but good stuff if you give it a chance all the way through. I think its great he performed the album live in its entirety.
[Edited by Break The Spell]
18th April 2006 03:04 PM
lotsajizz I'd pay $ to see that setlist...hope he comes here...

18th April 2006 03:22 PM
Dead_Flowers
quote:
Gimme Shelter wrote:
My wife and I saw David Gilmour at the Paramount Theatre in Oakland last night, and all I can say is what a show!! Here is the setlist he played.

1. Breathe
2. Time
3. Castellorizon
4. On An Island
5. The Blue
6. Red Sky At Night
7. This Heaven
8. Then I Close My Eyes
9. Smile
10. Take a Breath
11. A Pocketful of Stones
12. Where We Start
Intermission
13. Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Pt. 1-6
14. Wot’s Uh… The Deal
15. Wearing the Inside Out
16. Arnold Lane
17. Coming Back To Life
18. High Hopes
19. Echoes
Encore:
20. Wish You Were Here
21. Comfortably Numb

[Edited by Gimme Shelter]

Lucky you! That must of been an awesome show.

19th April 2006 09:08 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
Gimme Shelter wrote:
Yeah, Wright was with him and sung on that tune.

Phil Manzanera (Roxy Music) is playing with David, also.
19th April 2006 10:08 PM
Soldatti He's playing good shows, I heard some boots and its great stuff. The band sounds perfect.
20th April 2006 07:00 AM
Break The Spell I heard the shows do sound great, can't wait to get some boots of it, and hopefully a DVD comes out of it. Its rare these days for an artist to play their new studio album all the way through in concert, shows you have great faith in what you created.
20th April 2006 09:30 AM
Lazy Bones
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:
I heard the shows do sound great, can't wait to get some boots of it, and hopefully a DVD comes out of it. Its rare these days for an artist to play their new studio album all the way through in concert, shows you have great faith in what you created.

I have the boot "On Manhattan Island". Quite good. I've seen several shows on Dime...
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)