ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Thanks Estela
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Pearl Jam Leg Two onsale (NSC) Return to archive
18th April 2006 11:37 AM
voodoopug For those interested (and avoiding traveling abroad to see the stones as we have advised) and have a good taste in music.

The majority of the second leg of Pearl Jam's tour will be going on sale this saturday.
18th April 2006 11:43 AM
Break The Spell Glad I started saving early, now is when concert tickets buying starts to heat up. Between PJ, Black crowes / Drive By Truckers, Springsteen and the Stones autumn tour, I'll be staying quite busy!!
18th April 2006 11:45 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:
Glad I started saving early, now is when concert tickets buying starts to heat up. Between PJ, Black crowes / Drive By Truckers, Springsteen and the Stones autumn tour, I'll be staying quite busy!!

Currently, many money market accounts are paying over 5% for investments over $2500...this is an excellent short term investment for folks who need access to their money (most only require investments to be held for 14 days before full access is granted)
18th April 2006 11:53 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Currently, many money market accounts are paying over 5% for investments over $2500...this is an excellent short term investment for folks who need access to their money (most only require investments to be held for 14 days before full access is granted)

I may look into that, currenty I have about 30k in a long term one, last year it made 3%.
18th April 2006 11:58 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:
Glad I started saving early, now is when concert tickets buying starts to heat up. Between PJ, Black crowes / Drive By Truckers, Springsteen and the Stones autumn tour, I'll be staying quite busy!!

all great bands. Its going to be a great summer & fall for live music!!!

those that listened to JB, Pug and Joey and saved... um, you know the rest....

[Edited by Saint Sway]
18th April 2006 12:03 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

all great bands. Its going to be a great summer & fall for live music!!!

those that listened to JB, Pug and Joey and saved... um, you know the rest....

[Edited by Saint Sway]

I had to heed the advice, not only for ticket prices, but also for travel expenses, as I live in a small market area and its rare we get many big tours around here. I don't mind though, I love seeing great bands in different parts of the country. Kind of like a vacation with extra benefits!!
18th April 2006 12:11 PM
Saint Sway 75% of my travels are based around seeing the Stones or Black Crowes in various cool cities. Its the ultimate trips - the most fun and excitement you can possibly have.
18th April 2006 12:13 PM
voodoopug My travel schedule has been drastically altered with us having two children now...but we still make it work...and in 2-5 years will be able to travel with the entire family.
18th April 2006 12:15 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
My travel schedule has been drastically altered with us having two children now...but we still make it work...and in 2-5 years will be able to travel with the entire family.

I love seeing families at concerts, at one of the Licks shows I saw in 2002, I saw 3 generations of Stones fans, there were the grandparents who were the same age as the band and bought all their early singles, then there were their 4 kids who got into the band during the 78-83 era, then there were a couple grandkids who got into the band just under 5 years ago.
20th April 2006 01:53 AM
Spru No matter who likes what, the majority agrees that Pearl Jam is the truth and gives us all what we want (vastly different setlists, great singles, inspired performance, etc.)
20th April 2006 06:40 AM
Break The Spell There was a clip of the new Pearl Jam song last night during one of the investigations scenes on CSI : New York. I really need to hear the new album, sounded great in HD!!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)