ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Thanks Estela
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Guns N' Roses to Play New York (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2
20th April 2006 06:41 PM
lotsajizz Chinese Democracy will be awesome! I think that's what that lady at the White House was saying earlier today!

20th April 2006 07:02 PM
nanatod
quote:
Gazza wrote:
There are at least 6 active unofficial Stones fan boards in English that I'm aware of (aside from the official site). Plus several others in French, Spanish, Dutch, Japanese and other languages.

Which of the other Stones fan boards limit the amount of posts about politics? Which of the other fan boards post pictures of Mick Taylor instead of Brian Jones? Which of the other fan boards appreciate all hard rock/heavy metal(including pop hard rock acts like Kiss, Def Lep, Aerosmith, Bon Jovi, Black Crowes, and Whitesnake), but can''t stand Macca or U2?
Which of the other fan boards post pictures of Nicki Hilton, but not Paris Hilton?
[Edited by nanatod]
20th April 2006 08:48 PM
corgi37 But, none of those other boards has me. Hence, they are fucked.
20th April 2006 09:33 PM
pdog
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
Chinese Democracy will be awesome! I think that's what that lady at the White House was saying earlier today!

Keep posting like this, and you will be an all around top notch A-list poster!
20th April 2006 11:38 PM
Taptrick
That performance Axl gave on MTV (or what is VH1) a few years ago was the most god awful thing I ever heard him do. He clearly could not hit any of the high notes. Worse yet - he still tried and his voice just cracked and wavered. He should have at least know to sing in the key he is capable of. I thought it was pathetic.
21st April 2006 07:05 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
Taptrick wrote:

That performance Axl gave on MTV (or what is VH1) a few years ago was the most god awful thing I ever heard him do. He clearly could not hit any of the high notes. Worse yet - he still tried and his voice just cracked and wavered. He should have at least know to sing in the key he is capable of. I thought it was pathetic.

That performance was hilarious!! Axl, and other's I'm sure think "If Mick Jagger can move like he does at 62, I still can at 40", but Mick just makes it look easy and effortless after all these years.
21st April 2006 11:28 AM
Dear Doctor Dear Doctor will be seeing the great Guns N' Roses for the 4th time in NYC 5/14/06
21st April 2006 01:35 PM
purrcafe
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:
The only solid album is AFD, the rest have too much filler.

Pretty much true, but it's a great record. I'm going to one of the NY shows, not because I think this is really G 'N R, but because if Axl ever regains some of his sanity, who knows, maybe it'll be great? And, if he doesn't that might be even better!
22nd April 2006 01:46 PM
Carol Sigmaringa I do agree GNR, today, is horrible. The new songs and musicians are terrible. Axl alone is not GNR.
But GNR have a LOT of fans, boards, etc. It's not true that Stones fans are majority on internet.

It's amazing how Axl keeps everybody interested what he's doing. Even doing anything. Just look at MTV. The band is off for so long and they gave them 8 minutes of VMA. Not even those rappers can do it.
[Edited by Carol Sigmaringa]
22nd April 2006 02:16 PM
Bruno quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Break The Spell wrote:
The only solid album is AFD, the rest have too much filler.
-----------------------------------------------------------

They should have made a 14 tracks record from the two Ilusions. It would be as killer as Appetite.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)