ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Thanks Estela
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Why we must act now(nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
16th April 2006 07:40 PM
JerryT The ol' shuck and duck Rasputin. My work with you is done. You cannot answer the questions. I have shown you to be a fraud. But I will be watching you. So try not to make anything else up.

[Edited by JerryT]
16th April 2006 08:33 PM
rasputin56
quote:
JerryT wrote:
The ol' shuck and duck Rasputin. My work with you is done. You cannot answer the questions. I have shown you to be a fraud. But I will be watching you. So try not to make anything else up.

[Edited by JerryT]

OK, Big Bro, Shuck & duck? Nice try. It's not my fault you can't make simple connections. It is I who am done with you. If you can deny with a straight face the influence of the Religous Right, Christian Coalition or whatever hell these Tinky Winky hating groups want to call themselves, to go any further would be pointless.

Before I go, here's some homework:
Dr. Alfred M. Lilienthal
International Fellowship of Christians and Jews & Donald Rumsfeld
Grace Halsell

Is all this likely? Probably not. Is all this possible? Absolutely.

Good night and lighten up.

[Edited by rasputin56]
16th April 2006 08:46 PM
JerryT JerryT wins! Deal with it.
16th April 2006 08:50 PM
lotsajizz jerry t has not shown shit
16th April 2006 09:29 PM
Starbuck jerry T?

FEEJ??

IS IT REALLY YOU?!?
16th April 2006 09:31 PM
lotsajizz that explains a lot...

16th April 2006 09:52 PM
Starbuck tele!

i give! you win!

you didn't really say what you said!

feel free to 1) nuke whomever you please, and 2) repeat incessantly for me to show where you said what you said that you say you actually didn't say after i've already shown you what you said that you didn't say.

also feel free to insult me performing my chosen profession!

that is all!

16th April 2006 11:28 PM
glencar
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
So is there a "Religious Right" or not? I'd be curious to know because my whole thesis would be up in smoke without it. How's Harriet Myers doing these days? I would've thought Alberto Gonzales would've made a great SC Justice, how come he's not? Why did Dubya rush from Crawford to DC in the middle of the night to sign a bill when he couldn't be dragged out there when OBL was threatening an imminent attack or when New Orleans was under water?

Harriet Myers? Let's be glad the "religious right" ended her quest. Geez, that was a dumb call.
16th April 2006 11:30 PM
glencar This thread has run its course. Thanks to the mods for letting it happen. BTW I heard tonight on Drudge's radio show that Iran is bragging about that which they don't quite have yet. So this was hopefully all for naught & we can all be friends again.
17th April 2006 12:30 AM
Riffhard I'm pissed drunk. I'll answer all of this idiotic shite when I'm not!

Rifffy
17th April 2006 01:03 AM
Altamont
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
I'm pissed drunk. I'll answer all of this idiotic shite when I'm not!

Rifffy

Riffy, post while you're drunk. You got to strike while the iron is hot!
17th April 2006 02:14 PM
JesusChrist
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Jesus would smite the goat fucker! He would lay the smite down on his ass!

Riffy

Oh, REALLY?

Why do you NeoCons all hate me so much?

What part of "Love your enemies" don't you numbnuts understand?
17th April 2006 04:57 PM
Some Guy
quote:
JerryT wrote:

Yes. What to do with Iran is the question. Some folks are saying what they would do. Some are simply using this as an opportunity to criticize Bush. And some are just taking soundbites from people's posts as an opportinuty to criticize other posters.

thanks
18th April 2006 09:51 AM
jb Let me make t verfy simple, once we(the Jews) feel threatened by a nuclear Iran, we strike, regardless of how effectively it may be. Once that happens you are talking the apolcolypse with Russia siding, as alwasy , with the Arabs, and the US with Israel. It won't be pretty as Russia launches a nuke at Israel, Israel unlaunches allit's nukes at Syria, Iraq, Iran, , and the US launches at Russia. Thus, the US better hit Iran before all hell breaks lose..............I shall vote for Hillary in 08 knowing she, nor any dem has a shot. On hardball with the so-called liberal Chris mathews(a real Clinton hater) it showed despite republican 's at an all time low, they still will retain both house and the Prez....People like consistency, even if it is consitenty stupid(see my posts).
18th April 2006 10:10 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/04/14/D8GVSUC0H.html

Truly scary and we(Jews) must take out the reactors asap!!! We need a Begin or Golda !!!!!!!!!!

For My Baby ! :

18th April 2006 10:30 AM
jb Welcome back Joey!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's been hell here w/out you and Pug has let me down miserably!!!
18th April 2006 11:23 AM
FPM C10
quote:
Joey wrote:

For My Baby ! :

Welcome Back Joey!

For my Baby Joey:

Fred Astaire dancer, actor
Max Baer boxer
Marlon Brando actor
Warren Buffett investor
Montgomery Clift actor
Gerald Rudolph Ford U.S. president
Bob Gibson baseball player
Susette La Flesche artist
Francis La Flesche ethnologist
Malcolm X civil rights advocate
Dorothy McGuire actress
Nick Nolte actor
Inga Swenson actress
Paul Williams singer, composer, actor
Julie Wilson singer, actress
Joey, Internet LEGEND!
[Edited by FPM C10]
18th April 2006 11:46 AM
rasputin56
quote:
jb wrote:
I shall vote for Hillary in 08 knowing she, nor any dem has a shot. On hardball with the so-called liberal Chris mathews(a real Clinton hater) it showed despite republican 's at an all time low, they still will retain both house and the Prez....People like consistency, even if it is consitenty stupid(see my posts).

You're going to make me come over there, aren't you?

Of course they still retain both the Congress & the Presidency. There hasn't been an election in two years and even two years ago they had to resort to scaring the bejeesus out of the soccer moms and wussbags to squeak by. But "will" they? Some pundits on both sides say it could be very difficult for the Republicans to retain the stranglehold they now have and clinging to Dubya's skirt certainly isn't helping. True, some polls are now showing people trust Democrats more with the major national issues and would prefer a change but when questioned whether they were happy with their own Representatives, they said they were, regardless of party. As Tip once said, all politics is local. We'll see how it all shakes out but in the meantime, for the love of Jehovah, stop watching these knuckleheads and believing everything they say.

And Hillary will not be the nominee.
18th April 2006 01:00 PM
gimmekeef Yup..this Iran Plan is great..threaten them so oil goes up over $70..headin to $100 a barrel...And guess whose laughing to the bank?....Iran and the rest of the ragheadfucks....
18th April 2006 01:06 PM
rasputin56
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Yup..this Iran Plan is great..threaten them so oil goes up over $70..headin to $100 a barrel...And guess whose laughing to the bank?....Iran and the rest of the ragheadfucks....

I'm pretty sure Lee Raymond's laughing pretty good, too, although I've yet to see his headgear.
18th April 2006 01:11 PM
glencar "People like consistency, even if it is consitenty stupid(see my posts)."

Joshy, you are consitently self-aware!
18th April 2006 01:21 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
..And guess whose laughing to the bank?....Iran and the rest of the ragheadfucks....

18th April 2006 01:23 PM
glencar I'm pretty sure that guy's not very "lusty"!
18th April 2006 02:57 PM
gimmekeef The guy above in the pic....gives new meaning to the word pig.....
18th April 2006 06:49 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Welcome back Joey!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's been hell here w/out you and Pug has let me down miserably!!!

Busier than SH*T at work ..... Three hundred E - Mails waiting for me this morning .

Shiver ..........................

" He will NOT be a factor this week Ronnie ! "

Jersey !
18th April 2006 06:53 PM
glencar LOL So answering emails now quailifies as "busy"? I wish I lived in yer simple fucking world.
18th April 2006 07:01 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

a cross between kermit and jabba da hut
18th April 2006 07:31 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
I'm pissed drunk. I'll answer all of this idiotic shite when I'm not!

Rifffy

Riffy, you make more sense drunk than
most clueless libs do when they're sober!

SV

19th April 2006 10:19 AM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
LOL So answering emails now quailifies as "busy"? I wish I lived in yer simple fucking world.

You make Joey giggle
19th April 2006 01:52 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Joey wrote:

You make Joey giggle

Joey, does Malcolm X live near you? Next time you see him, please tell him I said "hello".
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)