ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Thanks Estela
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Why we must act now(nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
14th April 2006 01:45 PM
jb http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/04/14/D8GVSUC0H.html

Truly scary and we(Jews) must take out the reactors asap!!! We need a Begin or Golda !!!!!!!!!!
14th April 2006 02:02 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/04/14/D8GVSUC0H.html

Truly scary and we(Jews) must take out the reactors asap!!! We need a Begin or Golda !!!!!!!!!!

What to do

What to do

jb you hate Bush, but yet Bush said he will defend Israel to the death and "with all force necessary"

Iran has said 10,000 times once they get the nuke and figure out how to launch it they are launching it at Isreal
the next day to "wipe them off the map"

Remember Saddam launched SCUDS into Israel for no reason
5 times. Yes, those were WMD

But yet, Dems and Europe sits there with collective thumbs up their ass

Help me out here jb, make me understand

14th April 2006 02:04 PM
jb I don't hate anyone(well Bono /Beatles). I will support a premtive nuclear strike by the US on the installation. Unlike Iraq, this is for real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
14th April 2006 02:07 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
I don't hate anyone(well Bono /Beatles). I will support a premtive nuclear strike by the US on the installation. Unlike Iraq, this is for real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the fuck is Israel doing in this?

Why does it have to be the US?

Where is Europe?

We could wipe those out in 20 seconds if we wanted

Why is Israel doing nothing?
14th April 2006 02:14 PM
jb
quote:
telecaster wrote:

What the fuck is Israel doing in this?

Why does it have to be the US?

Where is Europe?

We could wipe those out in 20 seconds if we wanted

Why is Israel doing nothing?

Israel, as alwasy, is being restrained by the US in order to appease the Saudis(OIL!) and the moderate Arab(is there such a thing). If Menachem was alive, we would have F-16's on there way as I type this!!!!!!!!
14th April 2006 02:19 PM
Riffhard I'm sure they can be reasoned with. That's what Babs Boxer has gone on record as saying. She said that we should be working diplomatic back channels! LOL! I mean the nut of a president over there has said countless times that his objective is to bring about Armeggeddon. He wants to start the "end times". Those are his words not mine. He thinks that this is the only way to get Allah to intervene.

Here's an idea. Let's elect a bunch of Dems who want to try and reason with this certifiable whack job! There's a brilliant idea! These utter morons hear this idiot say it a hundred different ways yet they still think they can reason with him. My theory is that fucknuts like Barbara Boxer are so beholden to the far left kook Cindy Sheehan base of the democrat party that they refuse to even suggest the only obvious answer. Which of course,is to kill the fucker dead,and turn Iran's nuke plants into smoldering rubble.

We are going to have to do no matter what at some point. I'd rather we did it before they had an actual nuke to strike back with. Just one more reason to never let the Dems regain any power. They are limp wristed pansies when it comes to national defense. It's true!

Riffy
14th April 2006 02:21 PM
jb I have to agree with my republican friends...this is no time for appeasement. They will strike not only Israel, but provide nuclear material to Al-Queda who will, god forbid, hit us again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tragically, Sharon is terminally incapacitated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
14th April 2006 02:27 PM
Riffhard
quote:
jb wrote:
I have to agree with my republican friends...this is no time for appeasement. They will strike not only Israel, but provide nuclear material to Al-Queda who will, god forbid, hit us again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tragically, Sharon is terminally incapacitated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Together we(gentiles and jews)will prevent this goat fucker from starting the "end times". He will rue the day he ever threatened our great ally Israel! Rue I said! Israel is the only true democratic representative goverment in the Middle East,and we will shall stand by her side like real friends always do. Unlike some of our supposed friends we (USA) are always there when our allies need us.

Riffy
14th April 2006 02:31 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
I have to agree with my republican friends...this is no time for appeasement. They will strike not only Israel, but provide nuclear material to Al-Queda who will, god forbid, hit us again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tragically, Sharon is terminally incapacitated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F-16's wont work this time jb

Those nukes/facilities are buried deep in Iran

And the only country that has the ability to take those underground Nukes out is the US with the B-2 Bomber

300 Bunker busters will do it, about 20 flights by the B-2

(Thanks Reagan)

Fucking Republicans and their evil ways

14th April 2006 02:31 PM
jb
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Together we(gentiles and jews)will prevent this goat fucker from starting the "end times". He will rue the day he ever threatened our great ally Israel! Rue I said! Israel is the only true democratic representative goverment in the Middle East,and we will shall stand by her side like real friends always do. Unlike some of our supposed friends we (USA) are always there when our allies need us.

Riffy

Posts like the above often make me want to be a republican!!! -truly inspiring Riffhard!!!
14th April 2006 02:34 PM
Jumping Jack With Bill's help as first lady, Hillary will defend us from the forces of evil!

Look at the bright side JB, once the dems get in and flags and the national anthem are ruled illegal we will get to hear John Lennon's "Give Peace a Chance" before all sporting events, LOL!!!
14th April 2006 02:38 PM
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
With Bill's help as first lady, Hillary will defend us from the forces of evil!

Look at the bright side JB, once the dems get in and flags and the national anthem are ruled illegal we will get to hear John Lennon's "Give Peace a Chance" before all sporting events, LOL!!!

My friend and I were talking about that thisw AM....given all the corruption that has gone on in this administration, we(dems) still may not make any significant gains .We pointed out that BoB Jones Univ had the best debate team in the country, and how bright and intelligent the republican 's are. We dems thought we were smarter or thateveryone would think like we do-we were very wrong. I think the current trend is a rebellion against the 60's...a vast amount of people simply hated what went on with that cultural revolution and they awakened and have taken over the country.
14th April 2006 02:39 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:

My friend and I were talking about that thisw AM....given all the corruption that has gone on in this administration, we(dems) still may not make any significant gains .We pointed out that BoB Jones Univ had the best debate team in the country, and how bright and intelligent the republican 's are. We dems thought we were smarter or thateveryone would think like we do-we were very wrong. I think the current trend is a rebellion against the 60's...a vast amount of people simply hated what went on with that cultural revolution and they awakened and have taken over the country.

Cool

So when we hit Iran are you going to whabble and waver like you did on Iraq or stand firm?
14th April 2006 02:44 PM
jb
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Cool

So when we hit Iran are you going to whabble and waver like you did on Iraq or stand firm?

I supported the initial strike based on intelligence that was later either wrong or falsified(see Scooter Libby). I am not unhappy about Saddam's demise, but the post war occupancy has been very misguided. We needed more troops to finish the job-a tragic error that has resulted in untold deaths. As far as Iran, they have the fucking bomb and are gloating about it!!! They are asking to be hit!!!
14th April 2006 02:45 PM
rasputin56 We better hurry. If everything goes perfectly for them, the earliest they could have a nuke would be 10 years. Right now, all they've been able to accomplish is a glowing Mickey Mouse watch. We better hurry.

[Edited by rasputin56]
14th April 2006 02:46 PM
Some Guy That dude is trying to blow smoke up our collective asses.
14th April 2006 02:51 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Riffy

What would JESUS do?

Just wondering. Given the holiday 'n' all.
14th April 2006 02:52 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
We better hurry. If everything goes perfectly for them, the earliest they could have a nuke would be 10 years. Right now, all they've been able to accomplish is a glowing Mickey Mouse watch. We better hurry.

[Edited by rasputin56]

Thanks for your input Neville Chamberlain
14th April 2006 02:53 PM
Riffhard
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

What would JESUS do?

Just wondering. Given the holiday 'n' all.

Jesus would smite the goat fucker! He would lay the smite down on his ass!

Riffy
14th April 2006 02:55 PM
rasputin56 I know, don't let facts get in the way of good scare. It worked so well for Iraq.
14th April 2006 02:56 PM
Jumping Jack Hillary will bring us together and there will be no more red states or blue states, we will be united as white states. The flag will be changed as well with the red and blue removed to show us united as white staters! Sadly, it will be hard to tell our flag from the one typically used by the French.
14th April 2006 02:58 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:

I supported the initial strike based on intelligence that was later either wrong or falsified(see Scooter Libby). I am not unhappy about Saddam's demise, but the post war occupancy has been very misguided. We needed more troops to finish the job-a tragic error that has resulted in untold deaths. As far as Iran, they have the fucking bomb and are gloating about it!!! They are asking to be hit!!!

Cool

Is that the same intel that Clinton saw when he said
Saddam had WMD "and will use it?"

So if it turns out Iran DOES NOT have the nuke even thought they claim to, after we hit them you are ok with that?

Remember jb, Saddam launched WMD into four other countries
without being at war with them. Including Israel.

Do you remember that at all?

Where the hell is Europe in all this?
Some Guy Nick and Jessica are said to be talking
rasputin56
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Riffy

Damn straight!

14th April 2006 03:01 PM
telecaster
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Nick and Jessica are said to be talking

She has great legs and other stuff
14th April 2006 03:07 PM
Riffhard
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
We better hurry. If everything goes perfectly for them, the earliest they could have a nuke would be 10 years. Right now, all they've been able to accomplish is a glowing Mickey Mouse watch. We better hurry.

[Edited by rasputin56]

Complete bullshit. You have absolutly no way of proving any of what you have just posted here. At the very least it's fair to say that there are conflicting reports as to how long it would take for them to get a bomb. Some say ten years,others say six months. It depends on how many centrifuges they have. If they have a slew of them buried deep(which most experst feel they do)then they could enrich urainium at a very quick pace. Then you've got this moron spouting off on an hourly basis about how he's going to wipe Israel off the map. Yet you want to wait. This is why your party cannot be trusted with national defense. Ever. It's true!

I guess your right though. We should prolly give this guy more time to develop a bomb before we act. That sounds just like a liberal. We can also thank "the greatest president since FDR" for giving Iran about a 15 year jump on their nuke technology! Thanks for that Bubba!

Fuck this guy! Time to open a massive can of whoop ass on him. By the sounds of it most of the world agrees with that idea. So a coalition will definatly be a part of that stratagey. The sooner the better.

Riffy
14th April 2006 03:09 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Riffy

REALLY? Ok, if you say so. I'm not really up on all this religion stuff. I thought he was sort of anti-smiting.

So what page is that on? NEW Testament only, please.

14th April 2006 03:13 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
telecaster wrote:

jb you hate Bush, but yet Bush said he will defend Israel to the death and "with all force necessary"

Every president has catered to Israel. Every U.S. administration says what Israel wants to hear, they probably all mean it too. Its at least half the reason we are perpetually wasting billions of dollars per year in the Middle East. Ostensibly its because they are the "only" democracy in the Middle East, the real reason is because the U.S. government is friggin' loaded with Zionists who place Israel above America.

quote:

But yet, Dems and Europe sits there with collective thumbs up their ass

Help me out here jb, make me understand

??? God, I hate statements that almost make it so you have to defend Democrats, just to show how incompetent George Walker Bush III is.

The Democrats have nothing to do with this. This isn't a Democrat problem in the slightest. As you yourself keep pointing out, they are barely even involved in the U.S. government anymore.

George Walker Bush III's government has been in power for over six years now, with a Congress that, until recently, rubber stamped everything billion dollar blunder/waste that the knothead wanted to make. George Walker Bush III has done little or nothing but watch Iran make announcement after announcememt regarding their nuclear program, (ditto North Korea, but we appear to have punted on that one). Condi Rice: "This has got to stop." WTF? Was she surprised by the uranium enrichment? Maybe is she had jumped up and down in the air, Iran would have got the message. This policy, if it can be called that, of sitting around until its too late, doesn't make much sense.

Anyway, I think that policy will continue. We'll never go to war with Iran (and if we did, it would be a lot longer than the 20 minutes you've allotted). Too much money, too much oil, too many economic concerns, too many political races that need to be won, too much American business tied up in Iran, but mostly, we wasted way too much time sitting around with George Walker Bush III's thumb up his ass. A couple of years from now, we'll see some deal reached where Iran can enrich all the uranium they want on a "peaceful" basis - Bush supporters will claim victory, Democrats will say we caved, and the problem will be delayed until further adjudication by some future president. (That is just a pediction - if we declare war on Iran in the next year, I will say I was wrong.)

P.S. I agree Riffy. Jesus Christ/God would have plastered them psycho-Iranians with a big ass flood or plague or something of that order. He was good that way.
14th April 2006 03:14 PM
parmeda We interrupt this broadcast to bring you an important message:

April 15th - Pay your taxes. 12 Million Illegal Aliens Are Depending On You!

...carry on, gentlemen
14th April 2006 03:18 PM
telecaster
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Complete bullshit. You have absolutly no way of proving any of what you have just posted here. At the very least it's fair to say that there are conflicting reports as to how long it would take for them to get a bomb. Some say ten years,others say six months. It depends on how many centrifuges they have. If they have a slew of them buried deep(which most experst feel they do)then they could enrich urainium at a very quick pace. Then you've got this moron spouting off on an hourly basis about how he's going to wipe Israel off the map. Yet you want to wait. This is why your party cannot be trusted with national defense. Ever. It's true!

I guess your right though. We should prolly give this guy more time to develop a bomb before we act. That sounds just like a liberal. We can also thank "the greatest president since FDR" for giving Iran about a 15 year jump on their nuke technology! Thanks for that Bubba!

Fuck this guy! Time to open a massive can of whoop ass on him. By the sounds of it most of the world agrees with that idea. So a coalition will definatly be a part of that stratagey. The sooner the better.

Riffy

Great post Riffy

Can you imagine Raspy if his next door neighbor has been saying aand telling anyone for years he is going to kill Rapsy's entire family and "wipe them off the face of the earth" as soon as he assembles the very shot gun to do it with?

And Raspy would probably help him put it together

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)