ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1994 José Luis Velasco
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: RONNIE AND JO HEADER PIC.!!! :D Return to archive
April 16th, 2004 11:59 PM
MarthaMyDear THANK YOU AGAIN, GERARDO, for posting yet ANOTHER excellent pic. of Ronnie and Jo there, as well!!! She's such a lucky bitch... lol.. LOL!!!!!!!!!! And, she always has great haircuts, also... lol............. They both look excellent, as USUAL!!! Anyways, thank you again, PEACE, and ROCK ON!!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
April 17th, 2004 12:04 AM
sirmoonie How can you not just love that guy? Ronald Simon Bartholomew Wood. There he is, ladies and gents. There is he.
April 17th, 2004 12:15 AM
MarthaMyDear IS THAT REALLY HIS REAL NAME?!?!?! THAT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's even better than a guy I used to go-out with whose name is: Tazwell Jay Buffington Rudd!!! lol.......... He told me that his mom went-out with Dylan or was his friend, etc., and she was KIND OF a groupie (mostly went-out with musicians, is what I think he said), also... I thought HIS name was excellent but Ronnie's REALLY rocks... LOL!!!!!!!! Thanks for that info.!!! Don't get TOO wasted this weekend, Sir Moonie!!! lol................ Well, do what you want but grab a cab, take the tube, or get a designated driver, damnit!!! HE!!! HE!!! Just stay safe, is all!!! lol.............. :P

Love,
Mom

lol........... :P
April 17th, 2004 03:21 AM
sirmoonie I love you, chica!

I remember me and my wifey walking past you and Gazza in line for the Astoria. Moment in time. Time o' mome. Damn! That was exciting Vonnegurt-style heavenly killer trash!

Astoria, London town, little band called the Rolling Stones.
April 17th, 2004 04:24 AM
Monkey Woman Oh yeah, Ronnie rocks! And what a lovely couple.

Aaah, the Astoria! *sigh* I remember the sign at the door with the program of the month and booking info. Besides "Rolling Stones, Aug. 27th", they had written: "Sold out. Don't even think about it!"

April 17th, 2004 04:25 AM
MarthaMyDear It was EXCELLENT meeting you there, also!!! I am HOPING to go there if there IS a tour next year and I hope I have the nerve to fly, but I think I will!!! SO, hopefully, there will be another get-together and even if not, I'm sure some people from Rocks Off will be meeting-up, etc., there, so I will plan on meeting-up with you and your wife next year!!!

Anyways, stay cool, ok., and KEEP ROCKIN'!!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
April 17th, 2004 04:30 AM
MarthaMyDear AND, I REMEMBER SEEING YOU THERE, ALSO, MW!!! I didn't see that sign, that I can remember, but it sure as hell would hhave been a nice sign to snag!!! Seeing as it felt like a fucking Great White show leaving that place, I'm sure it would have been easy to do... LAUGHING!!!! lol.... Oh, boy... lol....... Anyways, ROCK ON, MOMMA!!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
April 17th, 2004 04:39 AM
Monkey Woman Oh yeah! Another tour, another get-together! And maybe this time I'll cross the ocean.
April 17th, 2004 04:51 AM
MarthaMyDear If you come out to L.A., MW, you have a free place to stay, if you want... I don't even know if I can afford to see the shows here, though, 'cause I'd rather travel, myself, to see shows, but keep that in mind!!! I'll let you know if I see the shows here!!! Anyways, PEACE!!! ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***
April 17th, 2004 08:43 AM
LadyJane
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:
Oh yeah! Another tour, another get-together! And maybe this time I'll cross the ocean.

I'm gonna remember that comment. I REALLY want to go to a show with ALL the RO ladies, especially those who frequent the Superblow Thread. Front row...

Who would be the first to faint?? Probably ME!

Who would be the first to shout out "We want to see "lil" Mick"?? Definitely Parmeda!!

Nice shot of Ronnie and Jo. They both look great.

LJ.

Wait a minute..Is the photographer of today's header really named Susy Creamcheese??

[Edited by LadyJane]
April 17th, 2004 09:48 AM
glencar Wasn't that some chick in a Zappa song?
April 17th, 2004 10:02 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Ronnie's not a monogomist, is he?
April 17th, 2004 10:05 AM
parmeda LadyJ...for never acually meeting me, you are certainly picking up on my bad habits.

I'm so proud!
April 17th, 2004 10:05 AM
glencar In the Maclagan book, he liked plenty of side stuff but that was 25 years ago.
April 17th, 2004 10:51 AM
Pattie
that's a great idea LadyJ!
April 17th, 2004 09:57 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This was the header

Backstage at the Royal Albert Hall in London - 30th March 2004
© MJ Kim
April 17th, 2004 09:58 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This was the header

Backstage at the Royal Albert Hall in London - 30th March 2004
© MJ Kim
April 17th, 2004 10:01 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
glencar wrote:
Wasn't that some chick in a Zappa song?

It was my mistake (please read fuck up) as I left the credits from the Peter Tosh header.

Since I didn't know the right credit from the author of that shot Susy Creamcheese came to my emotional rescue

Yes Susy is a character created by Frank Zappa in the mid sixties