ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1994 José Luis Velasco
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Message from Patti Smith via Bob Dylan (NSC) Return to archive
April 15th, 2004 07:40 PM
CS My name is Patti Smith and though I began recording in 1975, with the release of Horses, I am a new artist with Columbia Records. On April 27, trampin', my first album on Columbia will hit the streets...a good place for tramping.

I am stopping by to extend a hand and offer you to visit the website I am building - pattismith.net. My band members and friends and I are all actively participating to create a common ground that offers poetry, lyrics, political and spiritual commentary as well as visual arts. We try to update it daily with information and new ideas. Our goal is to establish a website that tends to all of the branches of our living tree. With this in mind we salute our heritage as we salute the future.

Come and visit us. Click the open arms of William Blake's Glad Day and enter our expanding space...And thank you for allowing me to enter yours.

I'll be moseying along...
With all good wishes...

patti smith

Patti Smith will appear on CBS' Late Show with David Letterman on Friday, April 16.

If you would like to receive occasional messages from Patti Smith and pattismith.net, please subscribe to the mailing list at http://pattismith.net/mailinglist.html

If you order trampin' from the Sony Music Store you will receive a pamphlet containing the album's lyrics and photographs by Patti Smith - while supplies last. Order trampin' here.

You can download "Jubilee" now from trampin'. It's available at itunes.

Connect online with Bob Dylan:
www.bobdylan.com