ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1994 José Luis Velasco
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Thank You President Bush Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
April 15th, 2004 08:55 PM
Scottfree
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
True enough TTM. Although I don't think it's the earth that is corrupt...it's the humans inhabiting the earth.

Look, ANYTHING that involves huge amounts of money is corrupt at some level.

Is the UN corrupt?...you betcha. Is the Bush Administration corrupt?....you betcha. Will the new Iraqi gov't be corrupt?...you betcha. Is professional sports corrupt?...you betcha. Would the Kerry Administartion be corrupt?...you betcha. Is Exxon corrupt?...you betcha. Are the Rolling Stones corrupt?...you betcha.

I suppose that it is all a matter of what level of corruption one is willing to accept.

How inspiring....yet true
April 15th, 2004 09:25 PM
Scottfree
quote:
Mikey wrote:
quote:
all I originally commented on was BushCo's lack of a clear agenda in regards to Iraq and how they have manipulated events to accomplish an agenda that was in place prior to 9/11. Like I said to Glennie, just commenting on the facts, not trying to set policy.

FACTS>>>>>>HA

Listen to the rhetoric, yeah like a war plan is something new..Seemingly your an idealogue of the left, if your talking about prior war plans (albeit true in a sense). Yes we have war plans for every rogue country under the sun, however, the supossed Iraq war plan wasn't concocted at the Bush's ranch in Texas, it's a living plan. If you truly think GWB took office, and his plan was to invade Iraq, which I believe is what your suggesting your a Fuggin dumb ass mother fucker. Although, we had every damned right to attack those bastards at any time, they have fired upon our planes 400+ times in the no fly zone. That in itself was a good enough reason to "invade" the "sovereign nation of Iraq"

Sorry for the hostility, but damn.......
April 15th, 2004 09:26 PM
Snappy McJack
quote:
Scottfree wrote:

How inspiring....

Inspiration brings about

It is truly great when can be discussed in an open forum. I'm sure that someone will around because of that!
April 15th, 2004 09:31 PM
Scottfree
quote:
Snappy McJack wrote:

Inspiration brings about

It is truly great when can be discussed in an open forum. I'm sure that someone will around because of that!

Fake Pussy is my favorite.....better fake then none at all...
Page: 1 2 3 4 5