ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1994 José Luis Velasco
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: JOEY'S BACK FROM THE WEEKEND!!! :D ALL IS RIGHT WITH THE UNIVERSE!!! :D Return to archive
April 12th, 2004 01:43 PM
MarthaMyDear JOEY'S BACK FROM THE WEEKEND!!! ALL IS RIGHT WITH THE UNIVERSE!!! HE!!! HE!!! HE!!! lol........... :P I look forward to some top-notch posts, and shit, from you and your partner in crime, GODDAMNIT!!! Just kidding... Sorry, God!!! lol....... Well, I'm not kidding but don't feel pressurized!!! lol........... :P Just wanted to say "HI!!!" and have fun at work (POSTING!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P As I will, also!!! lol........... )!!! Anyways, take care, PEACE, and DO ROCK ON!!! PEACE!!! HE!!! HE!!!

*** Martha ***
April 12th, 2004 09:11 PM
Bloozehound
April 13th, 2004 01:36 AM
MarthaMyDear
lol................. :P lol.. You're nice, Bloozie!!! Nice avatar, also!!! ROCK ON AND STAY NICE!!! PEACE!!

*** Martha ***
April 13th, 2004 02:14 AM
Bloozehound Thanks martha!

So you like my avatar, huh

lol!

It's probably just temp, until I find a better one, i'm looking around. Still thinkin about going with creature from the black lagoon, i dunno

[Edited by Bloozehound]
April 13th, 2004 02:27 AM
MarthaMyDear The creature from the black lagoon's lips really DO look like Mick's to me!!! LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's funny... lol......... Well, I'll see what I can do with that image in a day or two, ok.?!?!?! I don't know how to save it as an animation but I'll see about sizing the image down, etc., ok.?!?!?! Anyways, take care!!! ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***
April 13th, 2004 11:19 AM
Joey " Still thinkin about going with creature from the black lagoon, i dunno "

April 13th, 2004 12:56 PM
MarthaMyDear What is that reaction?!?!?! lol................ You're too much, Joey!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P HE!!! HE!!! :P Take care and HAVE FUN AT WORK!!! lol.............. ---------->

*** Martha ***
April 13th, 2004 02:43 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Still thinkin about going with creature from the black lagoon, i dunno "

April 13th, 2004 02:45 PM
glencar Where Joey?
April 13th, 2004 02:59 PM
MarthaMyDear
April 13th, 2004 03:02 PM
Bloozehound