ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

R.I.P. Doris Richards
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rome - Field Seats Sold Out? Return to archive
19th April 2007 10:25 AM
JumpinJackFrash Hey Everyone -

Was just checking out ticketone.it and it informs me that for the field seats around the stage that tickets are "waiting for new availability"

Does this mean they are sold out?

I'm a US Citizen so the whole process of buying european concert tickets is a little frustrating to me.

Any help or advice you guys have, I'd appreciate
19th April 2007 11:24 AM
JumpinJackFrash Anyone out there had the same problems?
19th April 2007 11:42 AM
Fabio Hot Stuff yeah jumpin',
today a friend of mine, -we're both italian- had all the day off waiting on ticket shop to have that ticket, but at the end he was gettin off: ticket sold out.
But this is mean tha tomorrow or in a few days other bunch of tix will get on line, so check it out this page:
http://www.ticketone.it/newsComplete.jsp?idCat=51&cdNews=140873&idCatPT=529

I wait you in Rome!
Fabio
19th April 2007 12:00 PM
JumpinJackFrash What is the Tribune Monte Mario Num. section? I don't see it on the seating chart
20th April 2007 09:59 AM
tumbled How much is L 177.10? This is euros right? http://www.ticketone.it/newsComplete.jsp?idCat=51&cdNews=140873

Its letting me buy online now
[Edited by tumbled]
20th April 2007 11:03 AM
krock Does anyone know how the sectors work? I can't find a seating chart for the show, other than one that is used for football games...when I look online for the tickets "weird" sectors come back for the ticket seats.
For example, sector "2PDC", with row #2 and seats 11&13. The row and seat I can figure out (I'm not completely brain dead like it seems!)...but looking at the seating charts available, I don't see where the sector would be...any idea if this is for infield sector seats?

Anyone have a link to a seating chart specifically for the show?
Thanks in advance!
Kelly
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)