ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

R.I.P. Doris Richards
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Anybody Seen My Baby? - The Official Black Album Return to archive
19th April 2007 12:29 AM
acagnew Does anyone know where I might find "Anybody Seen My Baby? - The Offical Black Album?" Perhaps could put it up on the torrent?

Thanks.
19th April 2007 12:56 AM
pdog Are you talking about The Black Box?
http://www.rollingstonesnet.com/BlackBox.htm
http://www.geetarz.org/reviews/ston...s/black-box.htm
Anybody Seen My Baby?
Anybody Seen My Stone In Charlotte
Ericsson Stadium - Charlotte, North Carolina 10/10/97
19th April 2007 01:03 AM
acagnew No, it isn't the Black Box. Here's a link with the tracklisting and cover art --
http://www.rolling-stones.com.pl/rss/lph/wynbut17.html
19th April 2007 01:11 AM
pdog I've never seen that before, there's alot of officially reeased stuff on that... I'd say I habe 85 % of that on CD... I may have more, but I'm not sure what the sources for some of the material is... Hope it get torrented, I'd love to hear some different versions of stuff, if it's on there.
19th April 2007 02:10 AM
Lord Homosex Back when that boot surfaced, the cover "art" was the only reason anyone tried to get it.
19th April 2007 07:05 AM
silkcut1978 Never seen such ugly artwork before but at least it's funny in a way though I'd rather see the baby he's looking for..

anyway there's too much official stuff on it for an upload here, isn't it? Gazza ??

cheers
19th April 2007 07:42 AM
Gazza Yeah, afraid so.

One of the few original bootlegs I actually own.

Never even noticed the 'appendage' on the front cover until I walked out of the shop with it. The disturbing thing though is that my wife DID.
19th April 2007 09:47 AM
charlotte you missed that?????? I believe there has been some comparing going on in someone's mind....

[Edited by charlotte]
19th April 2007 10:10 AM
Gazza
quote:
charlotte wrote:
you missed that?????? I believe there has been some comparing going on in someone's mind....

In all honesty, I just looked at the back cover to see what was on it, saw the tracklisting and realised there was some stuff worth having . I barely glanced at the front cover. When I see a man's shirt and jacket in a photo, it doesnt strike me as an interesting cover and I just dont ordinarily think of glancing down to see if his todger happens to be sittin' out.
19th April 2007 10:49 AM
glencar 14. To Marry Cooks - Mick's never released 1974 solo singel, produced John Lennon

ESL course needed!
19th April 2007 12:57 PM
GotToRollMe I'll bet the "Vagina Power" lady would have plenty to say about that.
19th April 2007 05:40 PM
glencar I would love to see her show on a regular basis. It was more interesting than Entourage!
19th April 2007 05:54 PM
Gazza
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
I'll bet the "Vagina Power" lady would have plenty to say about that.

knowing her, she'd misspell it "Too Many Cocks"
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)