ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

R.I.P. Doris Richards
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones' Songs Return to archive
18th April 2007 02:54 PM
Ten Thousand Motels As it happens I get to take today off... at any rate I bought some beers, and stuck some Rolling Stones cd's into the music machine. Unfuckingreal. I'm glad I'm in the right mood....those guys are fucking good! What can you say really?????
18th April 2007 02:57 PM
BILL PERKS LISTENING TO THINK I'M GOIN MAD RIGHT NOW..OUTSTANDING!
18th April 2007 03:14 PM
BILL PERKS STRAY CAT BLUES
18th April 2007 03:17 PM
Ten Thousand Motels How many times can you listen to the same song and still get off on it? Stones' songs seem to have that eternal quality. The "it" I guess you call it. A song, that played at the right time, that can still send shivers up your spine. Carter Family tunes have that same quality. Brrrr.
18th April 2007 03:19 PM
BILL PERKS I FEEL THAT WAY WHEN JJF COMES ON THE RADIO..THE KIDS KNOW IT'S GOING ALL THE WAY UP
18th April 2007 03:48 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
I FEEL THAT WAY WHEN JJF COMES ON THE RADIO..THE KIDS KNOW IT'S GOING ALL THE WAY UP

I just got that rush from "Don't Stop". And I didn't even like that song the first time I heard it
18th April 2007 04:32 PM
slash1230 The intro to "Gimme Shelter" never fails to get me groovin', and "Brown Sugar" always results in more volume on the stereo.

18th April 2007 04:35 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

I just got that rush from "Don't Stop". And I didn't even like that song the first time I heard it

son, its time to put down the bottle and slowly step away from the keyboard
18th April 2007 04:41 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
How many times can you listen to the same song and still get off on it? Stones' songs seem to have that eternal quality. The "it" I guess you call it. A song, that played at the right time, that can still send shivers up your spine. Carter Family tunes have that same quality. Brrrr.

i had a problem [not really] with pape the guy who lives downstairs here. he played the same song over and over for 11-13 hours. i put the pillow over my head. he had just aquired a new sound system and was all excited about it.

lately i don't repeat songs...i am trying to get into the mood of just letting the whole cd play, but sometimes it is difficult.
18th April 2007 06:02 PM
Soldatti
quote:

Best Stones song of the last 10 years, word.
18th April 2007 06:16 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Soldatti wrote:

The lyrics are the engine. The whole band is emotionally connecting for some reason.

"Well you bit my lip and drew first blood
you warmed my cold cold heart
and you wrote your name right on my back
boy your nails were sharp"

18th April 2007 07:43 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:

The lyrics are the engine. The whole band is emotionally connecting for some reason.

"Well you bit my lip and drew first blood
you warmed my cold cold heart
and you wrote your name right on my back
boy your nails were sharp"

I ACTUALLY LIKED IT LIVE-IT DEFINED THAT TOUR TO ME ALONG WITH CYHMK.
18th April 2007 09:01 PM
Steel Wheels I'm more of a Stones fanatic than I'd ever admit. I couldn't wait to get home to listen to A Bigger Bang tonight. It really is one of my all time favorite albums.
18th April 2007 09:24 PM
jigsawpuzzle I've been stuck on Brussels and the '81 tour lately. My neighbors really got to love me or they are starting to love the Stones! LOL

I wish I could find a copy of Think I'm Going Mad. Been a long while since I've heard that one.
19th April 2007 04:31 AM
Brian Jones Girl
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
LISTENING TO THINK I'M GOIN MAD RIGHT NOW..OUTSTANDING!

And I think I'm going maaad...
Think I'm going craaazy...
All the highs and lows don't mean a thing to me
Don't give a damn

Anybody got that available to download?
19th April 2007 07:56 AM
egon
quote:
Soldatti wrote:

couldn't disagree more

don't stop = old men trying to make rock music
19th April 2007 08:12 AM
Jumacfly Nowadays my Stones selection:

let it rock 78
emotional rescue
stray cat blues
she's so cold
STP: NYC 72....great intro!!
19th April 2007 11:05 AM
glencar
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

I ACTUALLY LIKED IT LIVE-IT DEFINED THAT TOUR TO ME ALONG WITH CYHMK.

Even though you are often an asshole, once in a while you hit the mark.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)