ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

R.I.P. Doris Richards
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: SPAIN TICKETS Return to archive
18th April 2007 11:19 AM
time is on my side I was attempting to get a couple of tickets to the Madrid show from Tick Tack Tickets but ran into some difficulties when it comes to how to pick up the tickets.

The system only gives three options:

(1) National Delivery (SPAIN)

(2) Canary Island, Cueta, Melilla

(3) Internationl Delivery which means the following : Book your tickets over the internet and let us get them to you.
Delivery time will be between 3 and 10 days (Saturdays and holidays in the place of delivery included).
- International Delivery: Delivery only to France, Italy, Greece, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Portugal, Andorra, Switzerland, Denmark, United Kingdom, Finland, Ireland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway and Sweden.

As you can see, the U.S. is not listed. In addition, the system is not giving me the option to pick up the tickets at the box office. Has anyone on this site ever use this Tick Tack system before??? Are these the only three options???

19th April 2007 06:56 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat Hmz, don't think so. Last year another company was providing tickets.
19th April 2007 07:21 AM
Gazza Ticktacktickets only seem to post out seated tickets for some reason. You could also try the promoter website - www.gamerco.com

Servicaixa only seem to accept Spanish credit cards.

I got my Madrid tickets (GA) by using El Corte Ingles.

http://www.elcorteingles.es/entradas/programas/pedidofecha.asp?lstYear=2007&lstMes=junio&lstDia=28

You have to register on their site first before buying tickets. The site has an English language section so its not too hard to do. GA cost Euro 71,50 per ticket with no extra charges. Seated tickets are 66,00 - 186,50.

Dont forget that when registering and giving your date of birth, you list it the "European" way and not the "American" one - ie today's date is 18/04/07 and not 04/18/07.

They dont send the tickets out, but you can pick them up - with your confirmation info and photo ID at any El Corte Ingles store the DAY BEFORE the concert during business hours. there is no will-call at the venue.

http://www.elcorteingles.es/centros/EN/tiendas.asp

Seating plan Madrid (thanks to carlitosbaez on IORR):

[Edited by Gazza]
19th April 2007 11:46 AM
Fabio Hot Stuff thanks Gazza!
I will try to get a couple of tix tomorrow for Madrd! So we will met there!
yeaaaaaaah!
why don't you come in Rome?
19th April 2007 11:57 AM
Gazza
quote:
Fabio Hot Stuff wrote:
thanks Gazza!
I will try to get a couple of tix tomorrow for Madrd! So we will met there!
yeaaaaaaah!
why don't you come in Rome?

I'd love to, but the flights are too expensive. The ridiculous decision to delay the tour announcement to late March makes it a bit of a nightmare to get reasonably cheap flights to most places.

I managed to work an itinerary that gets me from Dublin-Lisbon-Madrid-Dublin, with three flights costing less than 200 Euro in total.

Look forward to seeing you and everyone else who can make it in Madrid and Lisbon.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)