ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

R.I.P. Doris Richards
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: PartyDollMeg, please check PM! Return to archive
17th April 2007 01:38 PM
jostorm Sorry to back-channel you like this (and WITHOUT foreplay, horror of horrors!), but I don't want you to feel Tele'd, Love.....

17th April 2007 02:33 PM
Rodney_King this thread will not reach 500.
17th April 2007 05:16 PM
PartyDoll MEG Back at ya Jo...
Backchannel, huh?

I like front and center
18th April 2007 03:26 AM
jostorm Ok, just changed to missionary , no one can say I'm an egotist, Love!
18th April 2007 06:47 AM
Gazza I like the way this conversation is going.

I have to say I'm now REALLY looking forward to sitting in between both of you at the 02 show.......
18th April 2007 08:32 AM
PartyDoll MEG We might be too much for you to handle, Gazza...But it will definitely be entertaining...

I would advise getting plenty of sleep and a strenuous fitness routine in the next few months so you will survive

Another one for you, Jo.....

18th April 2007 08:34 AM
LadyJane Let me state for the record that I am GREEN with envy.

pouting,
LJ.
19th April 2007 03:28 PM
jostorm Sorry about the delay...The proverbial shit hit the fan at work....Where were we?, oh yes...

PartyDoll MEG, I do wonder if about two hours daily in the gym would render Gary fit enough to cope with us????
What do you think?????

LadyJane: please don't go green, just hop over and join us for a threesome!!! (Sorry, Gazza, your routine has just been upped to 3 hours a day, do you think you can handle it/us????.....)
19th April 2007 03:35 PM
Joey

Please check your BM !
19th April 2007 05:43 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
jostorm wrote:
Sorry about the delay...The proverbial shit hit the fan at work....Where were we?, oh yes...

PartyDoll MEG, I do wonder if about two hours daily in the gym would render Gary fit enough to cope with us????
What do you think?????

LadyJane: please don't go green, just hop over and join us for a threesome!!! (Sorry, Gazza, your routine has just been upped to 3 hours a day, do you think you can handle it/us????.....)

I think we've scared off Gazza, Jo! Or maybe it was the word "fitness" or "gym"...

Take care of your critters. You know how to get in touch with me.
19th April 2007 05:45 PM
glencar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Let me state for the record that I am GREEN with envy.

pouting,
LJ.

You could be there...
19th April 2007 05:53 PM
Gazza
quote:
jostorm wrote:
Sorry about the delay...The proverbial shit hit the fan at work....Where were we?, oh yes...

What do you think?????

That would actually make it a foursome, unless I've misunderstood the situation and theres a mass lesbian tryst going on here......
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)