ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

R.I.P. Doris Richards
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: another school shooting! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
16th April 2007 03:50 PM
pdog
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Damn them for not foreseeing an improvement on the musket!

musket proliferation was never an issue, those lucky basards.
16th April 2007 03:52 PM
monkey_man He must not have gotten the highest grade on his quantum physics exam. . . .made him blow a fuse!
[Edited by monkey_man]
16th April 2007 03:53 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Poplar wrote:

wtf is wrong with our country?

Nothing...unlike any nation on the planet, freedom's spirit comprises the individual...such freedom is capable of producing the highest of highs, and the lowest of lows...this is a low...celebrate the highs...there all around you

16th April 2007 03:55 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:
I say it is okay to use racial slurs towrds asians for the duration of this thread...
I bet he drove a goofy assed colored mazda car, with two oversized tail pipes, that's why he felt all small dicked nad innadequte and had to kill some girl who dissed him.
[Edited by pdog]

Careful...the last time (Washington DC Sniper) the media described someone as Asian they actually meant arab...but were too PC to say arab...and in event, if I recall with the DC sniper, the guy was neither asian nor arab...he was black
16th April 2007 03:57 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Careful...the last time (Washington DC Sniper) the media described someone as Asian they actually meant arab...but were too PC to say arab...and in event, if I recall with the DC sniper, the guy was neither asian nor arab...he was black

nappy headed too.
16th April 2007 04:00 PM
Zucchini
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

... And you're the highlight of my life, baby!

Say, how many guns do you own yourself? Feeling lucky & better with them, right?
16th April 2007 04:06 PM
Mel Belli
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

The description came from a student who'd been shot. So I doubt he had a pc filter on.
16th April 2007 04:14 PM
pdog
quote:
Mel Belli wrote:

The description came from a student who'd been shot. So I doubt he had a pc filter on.

do we need pc filters? Can't we do a Rosie O' like gook impersonation while pretending to shoot people?
16th April 2007 04:18 PM
tumbled oh no it can't be all the guns and all the nutz in this country with guns could it??

let's just stay in denial shall we?
16th April 2007 04:20 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Zucchini wrote:

... And you're the highlight of my life, baby!

Say, how many guns do you own yourself? Feeling lucky & better with them, right?

It's a good thing that mass shootings on a message board would involve a great investment of time and great expense...otherwise, whacktards like yourself would be of some concern...as it is, you simply spam...which is pretty lame when it comes to fucktard cockmonkeys...Gacy, Dahmer, and the Columbine kids laugh at you

Word...gimme some more of that go go juice

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
16th April 2007 04:22 PM
pdog
quote:
tumbled wrote:
oh no it can't be all the guns and all the nutz in this country with guns could it??

let's just stay in denial shall we?

it is today... i'm sure we can have a long talk about every act of violnce in the world, and figure one thing out. People have been killing each other since day one.
Way before we had guns, rap music and live tv coverage 24/7.
16th April 2007 04:35 PM
Angiegirl So horrible these shootings. And although I'll never understand the (imo) stupid gun policy, I know that's not to blame in itself. It's mentality. It's people going over the edge with hate and panick. Probably the lack of cohesion, support, manners, upbringing, early detection/prevention, whatever.

And even tho I'm very glad we have our guns more strictly controlled than you do, we still have the same risks because of the other factors.

Hate-societies.

Sigh.

This whole world is so fucked-up.
16th April 2007 04:35 PM
tumbled Anyone can buy a gun in Virginia and semi automatic with nothing more than a driver's license.... this is not the first massacre,there was a sniper with semi-automatic driving around killing people off randomly here 2-3 [actually 5] years ago. one was a juvenile given life in prison without parole, the other was sentenced to death

Its like a video game for them maybe?

this is inteesting - profile of mass murderer
what makes them snap

http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/mass/banks/murderer_14.html

[Edited by tumbled]
[Edited by tumbled]
16th April 2007 04:43 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
tumbled wrote:
Anyone can buy a gun in Virginia and semi automatic with nothing more than a driver's license.... this is not the first massacre,there was a sniper with semi-automatic driving around killing people off randomly here 2-3 [actually 5] years ago. one was a juvenile given life in prison without parole, the other was sentenced to death

[Edited by tumbled]

wait...we're blaming video games now?...so I tosseed my guns for no reason?...Lemme tell you something...if you think I'm getting rid of all these playstation games you're nuts...I'm about a day away from finishing Call of Duty III
ExileIzzy I'm speechless
fireontheplatter that fucking asshole mother fucking piece of shit had no respect......

peace to all who died.
16th April 2007 04:47 PM
Throwaway Really sad and I'm still trying to call friends from there to make sure everyone is ok. I'm confused though, I saw a pic of the gunman being held down by authorities, did they shoot him when he was trying to resist? Anyhow a true tragedy.
16th April 2007 04:59 PM
tumbled
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

wait...we're blaming video games now?...so I tosseed my guns for no reason?...Lemme tell you something...if you think I'm getting rid of all these playstation games you're nuts...I'm about a day away from finishing Call of Duty III

yea we can't throw them out cuz we are gonna need something to do when we are staying inside all the time to avoid being killed by masss murderers!!!
16th April 2007 05:00 PM
pdog
quote:
tumbled wrote:
Anyone can buy a gun in Virginia and semi automatic with nothing more than a driver's license.... this is not the first massacre,there was a sniper with semi-automatic driving around killing people off randomly here 2-3 [actually 5] years ago. one was a juvenile given life in prison without parole, the other was sentenced to death

this is inteesting - profile of mass murderer
what makes them snap

http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/mass/banks/murderer_14.html

So, we need a law, that says, no asians with DL's can own a gun or play video games, and by no means are they under any circimstance allowed to kill people.
Problem solved!
16th April 2007 05:00 PM
Martha
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

unfortunately its never too soon for someone at Rocks Off to turn a thread into a lengthy diatribe about their political bent

I know this is off topic, but Saint Sway Me I LOVE your choice of photos lately. ;-)
16th April 2007 05:01 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Throwaway wrote:
Really sad and I'm still trying to call friends from there to make sure everyone is ok. I'm confused though, I saw a pic of the gunman being held down by authorities, did they shoot him when he was trying to resist? Anyhow a true tragedy.

The pic you saw, I think, was just a suspect...a man fitting the description...I don't think that was the actual shooter
16th April 2007 05:02 PM
pdog
quote:
tumbled wrote:

yea we can't throw them out cuz we are gonna need something to do when we are staying inside all the time to avoid being killed by masss murderers!!!

you're more likely to die an old man n your sleep. all of us are, except the women, hopefully they die after us...
16th April 2007 05:06 PM
fireontheplatter they are saying on the news that the actual shooter shot himself
16th April 2007 05:06 PM
monkey_man
quote:
pdog wrote:
you're more likely to die an old man n your sleep.

BULLSHIT. . .we need to give up more civil liberties to be safer! The liberals weakened us by trying to stop warrantless wiretapping! I bet they would have stopped this guy if the Dems weren't defunding the troops!
[Edited by monkey_man]
16th April 2007 05:08 PM
pdog
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

BULLSHIT. . .we need to give up more civil liberties to be safer! The liberals weakened us by trying to stop warrantless wiretapping! I bet they would have stopped this guy if the Dems weren't defunding the troops!
[Edited by monkey_man]

We need a congressional committe to look into this ASAP!
16th April 2007 05:13 PM
Fiji Joe A law banning grades may have prevented this...or a law not allowing people to congregate in more than groups of two...perhaps banning asian men...which sounds good to me...that would leave a whole lot of asian poonanny to be tended to

Anyone who knows someone at Va Tech I wish you and your acquaintance well
16th April 2007 05:32 PM
pdog Joey is the result of children who watched ABC Afterschool Specials and tried to live his life accordingly.
16th April 2007 05:38 PM
Joey
quote:
pdog wrote:
Joey is the result of children who watched ABC Afterschool Specials and tried to live his life accordingly.

Poi Diggity Dog ..........................

There is simply something that you MUST know :

A beard is a spouse that is designed to hide the gayness ...

...the gayness .

16th April 2007 06:55 PM
WJ They just interviewed an eyewitness who said the shooter was about six feet tall. I thought he was Asian?
16th April 2007 07:16 PM
LadyJane I have no answers.
I think this senseless violence is rampant in our crazy society and likely to get worse.

Prayers to the victims and their families.

V Tech has some 'splainin to do, imhfo.
Howe the hell do you surmise that a situation is under control when you have an armed gunman unaccounted for???

Lots of questions tonight.

LJ.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)