ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Uri Geller
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Blot it out from the sky! Return to archive Page: 1 2
18th April 2006 08:33 PM
glencar SWAY!!!!
18th April 2006 08:38 PM
glencar I feel like calling up for the Blon Jovi tix! I'll butcher Living On A Prayer.
18th April 2006 08:43 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
glencar wrote:
I feel like calling up for the Blon Jovi tix! I'll butcher Living On A Prayer.

You won't win singing a warhorse.
(Not that you actually want to win BJ tickets.)

hee hee

18th April 2006 08:49 PM
Riffhard
quote:
glencar wrote:
I feel like calling up for the Blon Jovi tix! I'll butcher Living On A Prayer.

Time constraints may not allow me to do that contest like that. I may have to just give them to caller number nine or something like that. LOL! I could imagine you calling and singing that tune! The board would never let you live it down!

Riffy
18th April 2006 08:49 PM
glencar LOL I'll be on vacation then anyway. I ahve some good friends who are fans [[shudder]]of Blon Jovi. They also like the Stones. Go figure.
18th April 2006 09:08 PM
Riffhard Here comes the Stones! How about CYHMK with my Mick Taylor intro? Yes sir! Sounds good!

Riffy
18th April 2006 09:13 PM
SweetVirginia YES!
18th April 2006 09:13 PM
Scot Rocks nice one!! listening in just now
18th April 2006 09:14 PM
glencar Oh yeah!
18th April 2006 09:17 PM
Riffhard Far out! I'll be sending a big shout to Rocks Off soon!

Riffy
18th April 2006 09:31 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Far out! I'll be sending a big shout to Rocks Off soon!

Riffy

Nice shout out to Rocks Off!

19th April 2006 02:31 AM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
Back Street Girl wrote:
You wanna try living on the Isle of Sheppey

OH NO! Do you live there?

I used to have a couple of mates at school who were from Shereness. Being in Gillingham, I'm not to far away.
19th April 2006 03:48 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Stray Cat UK wrote:
If the news that the Stones are giving up touring wasn't bad enough,I've just found out that fucking Bon Jovi will be playing less than a mile from my house on 13th June.

take life on the bright side,you got an incredible chance to meet Ian Billen (BJ Crew)!!!
19th April 2006 07:03 AM
Break The Spell Sadly The Stones have fallen in some regions to that hairspray queen Bon Jovi, but not to worry, I don't see him having the longevity and stamina of the Stones. He'd have to still be touring in 2028 to have the length of career the Stones have, and even then his studio output won't match up!!
19th April 2006 07:32 AM
Gazza
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:
He'd have to still be touring in 2028 to have the length of career the Stones have, and even then his studio output won't match up!!

Huh?

Even had the Stones split in June 1963 or Stu had driven their tour bus off a cliff en route to their first ever TV appearance, Bon Jovi's studio output would STILL never have 'matched up' !

The Stones have more talent and creativity in their bowel motions than Bon Jovi have in their entire bodies!
[Edited by Gazza]
19th April 2006 07:36 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Huh?

Even had the Stones split in June 1963 or Stu had driven their tour bus off a cliff en route to their first ever TV appearance, Bon Jovi's studio output would STILL never have 'matched up' !

The Stones have more talent and creativity in their bowel motions than Bon Jovi have in their entire bodies!
[Edited by Gazza]

We all know this, I just have to tell things like this to detractors who constantly tell me how superior the likes of not only Bon Jovi but U2, Coldplay, Dave Matthews, etc. are to the Stones.
19th April 2006 07:37 AM
Gazza give them a quote similar to mine, then!

that should suffice - and I wont charge you for the service either
19th April 2006 07:39 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
Gazza wrote:
give them a quote similar to mine, then!

that should suffice - and I wont charge you for the service either

Why thank you, and tomorrow is even pay day for me too! :}
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)