ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Uri Geller
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Young Jake is growing up before our eyes Return to archive
18th April 2006 02:13 PM
voodoopug Please note on Rollingstones.com when Young Jake is being given credit for his fantasic, and extremely fan friendly "Virtual Ticket" he is now going by "Jacob Cohl"

He is truly growing up before our eyes. (I hear Mick treats him like a Son!!!)

We must all take a few minutes to reflect on all the good JACOB has done for us!
18th April 2006 02:15 PM
Break The Spell All hail the wise and powerful Jacob Cohl!!
Where would us fans be without our virtual ticket??
Now bring us our autumn mini-tour!!
18th April 2006 02:16 PM
Saint Sway after 3 and a half seconds of reflection, I feel that I have devoted enough time to Shakey Jake.
18th April 2006 02:19 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:
All hail the wise and powerful Jacob Cohl!!
Where would us fans be without our virtual ticket??
Now bring us our autumn mini-tour!!

he also is the one responsible for those filled seats in those dreadful selling, non stones cities!!!!!
18th April 2006 02:22 PM
jb I love and respect both Michael and Jacob Cohl.
18th April 2006 02:23 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

he also is the one responsible for those filled seats in those dreadful selling, non stones cities!!!!!

His papering and upfront promises are the stuff of legend. Could Jacob Cohl be this generations Billy Grahm??
18th April 2006 02:31 PM
jb
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

His papering and upfront promises are the stuff of legend. Could Jacob Cohl be this generations Billy Grahm??

He really has filled lamost every show...Holland will be his biggest challenge yet!!!!
18th April 2006 02:33 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
jb wrote:

He really has filled lamost every show...Holland will be his biggest challenge yet!!!!

I haven't even bothered to look at the ticket sales in Holland as I've heard they've been quite horrendous.
18th April 2006 02:35 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

His papering and upfront promises are the stuff of legend.

yet he has never been honored with a header pic

Bono has had like a dozen. Macca about 3 dozen here.

even Chuck Leavell gets header pics!
18th April 2006 02:35 PM
jb
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

I haven't even bothered to look at the ticket sales in Holland as I've heard they've been quite horrendous.

Yeah, I can't quite understand the 2ns show,,they certainly can fill up 1..but both are realy open now..we'll see.
18th April 2006 02:51 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

yet he has never been honored with a header pic

Bono has had like a dozen. Macca about 3 dozen here.

even Chuck Leavell gets header pics!

he does a very good job at hiding his identity as a google search has not yeilded any pictures of him...if anyone has one, I am sure Gazza and Voodoo would hapily make them the header, probably for an extended period of time as he is truly one of the most important gears in the stones machine....HE FILLED THE QUEST CENTER!!!!!! as well as the dreadful Japan/China market.
18th April 2006 02:54 PM
Dan Wow, you've had a crush on this guy all tour and you don't even know what he looks like?
18th April 2006 02:58 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Dan wrote:
Wow, you've had a crush on this guy all tour and you don't even know what he looks like?

I have met him in person.....just did not photograph the moment. He only makes himself available to the "high rollers" jb and I both met him in Boston last year. We contribute thousands of dollars to each stones tour, Jacob was honored to shake our hands.
18th April 2006 03:01 PM
gimmekeef I consider both Cohls to be rather Ernest Angley like.....
18th April 2006 03:02 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

he does a very good job at hiding his identity as a google search has not yeilded any pictures of him...if anyone has one, I am sure Gazza and Voodoo would hapily make them the header, probably for an extended period of time as he is truly one of the most important gears in the stones machine....HE FILLED THE QUEST CENTER!!!!!! as well as the dreadful Japan/China market.

It's called being security conscious, something you shoul dknow very well!!! I am ashamed at your posts today> Too many "Dirty Martinis" for lunch?
18th April 2006 03:21 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

It's called being security conscious, something you shoul dknow very well!!! I am ashamed at your posts today> Too many "Dirty Martinis" for lunch?

I have not revealed their current locations. Sadly, you have been affected by the increased air pollution in SOuth Florida from the excessive drinking/flatulance occuring during Spring Break Celebrations. I recommend a nice drive on the Turnpike tonite with the top down and Philly SPecial blasting (Gimme Shelter, Taylor solo at 2:43)
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)