ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Uri Geller
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jade Jagger Turns to Hollywood Muses Return to archive
18th April 2006 08:53 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Jade Jagger Turns to Hollywood Muses

April 18, 2006
William J Brown
All Headline News

(BANG) - Jade Jagger has revealed her style icons are Missy Elliot, ScarlettJohansson, Madonna and Elizabeth Taylor. The fashion designer, and daughter of Rolling Stones legend Mick, says she gets fashion tips from all four of the stars, because each has their own unique style.

Jade is particularly impressed by rapper Missy Elliot and says her flamboyant tracksuits blow her away. She said: "I'm very influenced by street culture. It's a way of putting your personality out there."

"I saw Missy perform once - she had broken her leg and came on stage on adiamante scooter, with a diamante cast, a diamante tracksuit top and amassive medallion - she totally pulled it off."

"In a world where women seem to have to fit into a stereotype, she doesn't -she believes in herself."

And Hollywood also gets the thumbs up from Jade - the creative director atjewellery house Garrard. She added to Britain's In Style magazine: "It's great to dress gorgeous actresses like Scarlett Johansson, and Elizabeth Taylor wore her jewellery so brilliantly - there's no such thing as too much...It's rather sad when personal style becomes too safe and understated."

Party girl Jade also loves Madonna's look from the 80s and has revealed herfirst fledgling attempts to make her own jewellery were inspired by the 'Material Girl' singer.

She said: "She has been a big influence on me from an early age. Thestrongest memory I have of her is the black rubber washers that she used towear as bangles...I even used to try to make my own, and when I first started making jewellery, I made myself a set in gold based on them."
18th April 2006 08:58 AM
Break The Spell Best of luck to Jade in her fashion career. I still think she's the most beautiful of Mick's daughters.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)