ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Uri Geller
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Help, Question Return to archive
17th April 2006 04:20 PM
Cocaine_ Eyes I've downloaded A Bigger Bang and I'm nuts about the extra blues track sung by Mick. Does anyone know the name of this song? The other extra one is Restless Child. But the blues one is driving me crazy. Anyone, help please?
Thanks.
17th April 2006 04:29 PM
Saint Sway news to me. I only remember Back Of My Hand being the lone blues track on Bigger Bang.

then again, I did hit the skip button after the 1st 5 seconds of each song.
17th April 2006 04:29 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Cocaine_ Eyes wrote:
I've downloaded A Bigger Bang and I'm nuts about the extra blues track sung by Mick. Does anyone know the name of this song? The other extra one is Restless Child. But the blues one is driving me crazy. Anyone, help please?
Thanks.

I am not aware of an additional blues track by the Stones, but there is a blues track out there from Chris Jagger's forthcoming album that features MIcks vocals...is that it?

also, can you please email me an mp3 of "restless child"?
17th April 2006 04:33 PM
Gazza
quote:
Cocaine_ Eyes wrote:
I've downloaded A Bigger Bang and I'm nuts about the extra blues track sung by Mick. Does anyone know the name of this song? The other extra one is Restless Child. But the blues one is driving me crazy. Anyone, help please?
Thanks.

youve downloaded something which isnt by Mick or the Stones it would seem

Someone on IORR did something similar a few weeks ago and raved on about some ABB outtakes that were on a copy of the album he'd downloaded. In the end, it was fake.

There arent any finished songs other than the 18 that are on the album and the bonus DVD, and there arent any outtakes circulating.
17th April 2006 04:36 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Someone on IORR did something similar a few weeks ago and raved on about some ABB outtakes that were on a copy of the album he'd downloaded. In the end, it was fake.

There arent any finished songs other than the 18 that are on the album and the bonus DVD, and there arent any outtakes circulating.

Recently our own Erikjjf was accused of being a smartarse on IORR....he clearly has taken over!

I was trying to give this poster the benefit of the doubt as I have been very aggressive the past few days in my posts.
17th April 2006 05:20 PM
Cocaine_ Eyes
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Thanks, Gazza. No wonder I couldn't find any info about it.
17th April 2006 05:26 PM
Flairville Hi! If you want to listen to the real a bigger bang album you can stream the tracks from Rs.com and they're named too!
17th April 2006 09:56 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Recently our own Erikjjf was accused of being a smartarse on IORR....he clearly has taken over!

I was trying to give this poster the benefit of the doubt as I have been very aggressive the past few days in my posts.

Due to the reduction in your caloric intake?
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)