ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Uri Geller
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Easter Bunny arrested at mall after altercation Return to archive
17th April 2006 02:18 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Easter Bunny arrested at mall after altercation
By Tom Hanson (Contact)
Monday, April 17, 2006
NaplesNews.com

The Easter Bunny is arrested for attacking a woman.

This actually happened.

This isn't a joke.

Saturday night at the Edison Mall, a 6-foot tall 280 pound Easter Bunny and his assistant were arrested by Fort Myers Police for an altercation. For the Johansson family, it's a holiday memory they'll never forget - even though they would like to.

"It was something like you would see in a movie," Robert Johansson said. "The next thing you know my wife is sucker punched by the manager, she is pulled to the ground by her hair and then the Easter Bunny jumps on top and starts punching my wife in the head."

Arthur McLure, 22, and Crystal Frechette, 25 were charged by the Forth Myers Police with battery and disturbing the peace.

McLure listed his occupation as the Easter Bunny.

Johansson said the incident started because the Easter Bunny decided to close shop 15 minutes early on Saturday night with a line of children and families still waiting. Robert Johansson said his wife, Erin, approached the manager to complain when she was knocked to the ground.

The Edison Mall released this statement concerning the matter: "We have been pleased over the years to make a visit with the Easter Bunny part of the springtime experience at Edison Mall. We were shocked and dismayed at the events of Saturday evening at the Easter photo set, and it is particularly disconcerting that families with young children witnessed the highly unfortunate incident. We have been in contact with the company that operates the Easter photo business at our mall and will continue to cooperate fully with the Fort Myers Police Department as they move forward with their investigation."

Robert Johansson said his wife is still extremely sore from the incident.
17th April 2006 02:22 PM
Break The Spell Some kids only know Easter as that holiday that some bunny comes and brings you candy in the middle of the night.
17th April 2006 04:04 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:
Some kids only know Easter as that holiday that some bunny comes and brings you candy in the middle of the night.

Well?....you tryin to tell me something??..
17th April 2006 04:15 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

Well?....you tryin to tell me something??..

Oops, sorry, did I give away the secret?? Fear not, the tooth fairy lives on!!
[Edited by Break The Spell]
17th April 2006 05:01 PM
gimmekeef Nah...someone told me already that Elton John is the tooth fairy!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)