ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Uri Geller
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: For my friend JB..... Return to archive
17th April 2006 01:52 PM
LadyJane to help ease the pain of all of this sad Stones news!

She's on Letterman tonight...I just saw her on The View!!

You're welcome!!

HeHeHe

LJ.
17th April 2006 01:55 PM
Break The Spell Even though it was meant as a gift for JB, I think I speak for every guy on here when I say thanks!! :}
17th April 2006 01:57 PM
jb Thank you LJ!!! Indeed, the news of Charlie's decision(which Pug and I informed many of months ago) has really hit home. I am very depressed and saddened. I will make every effort to attend as many shows if the mini occurs(ehich is by no means certain). I will not greet anyone as too many people who act nice to your face, turn around and post things that are contrary to their personal greeting
As far as Eva, she really has a tight ass...it more than makes up for her perky little tits. I have a columbian lady who does my dry-cleaning that looks a little like her, but had an enormous boob job....I prefer a tight ass, to big tits...but in this day of plastic surgery, no reason not to have both. I will pleasure myself to these pictures after 5 when the staff leaves and I can grunt and groan without fear of being detected. I thank you again on this very sad day.
17th April 2006 02:03 PM
Nellcote Thank you LJ, however, really this woman looks too thin.
She needs some home cooking.
LJ, btw, I visited our tour stop below Newbury Comics last August this past weekend, you fill in the blanks for the location...
JB, get a grip man.
You will always be treated with open arms in Bahston.
Why I walked past the Four Seasons Saturday, felt like a conquering hero!

RED SOX UPDATE....
MARK LORTETTA HITS WALK OFF HOMAH!!!!
SOX WIN SOX WIN SOX WIN.......
17th April 2006 02:08 PM
LadyJane No problem boys!!!

JB...I too am saddened beyond words...yet we KNEW this was the end. Please keep the grunting and groaning to a minimum as you never know who may be lurking in the office.

Nellcote...you went to the Condom Store???? Was that gay dude standing outside flirtin' with ya??? LMFAO.

SEE...we have our memories...and they will NEVER leave us.

LJ.
17th April 2006 02:11 PM
jb
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Thank you LJ, however, really this woman looks too thin.
She needs some home cooking.
LJ, btw, I visited our tour stop below Newbury Comics last August this past weekend, you fill in the blanks for the location...
JB, get a grip man.
You will always be treated with open arms in Bahston.
Why I walked past the Four Seasons Saturday, felt like a conquering hero!

RED SOX UPDATE....
MARK LORTETTA HITS WALK OFF HOMAH!!!!
SOX WIN SOX WIN SOX WIN.......

YOu were always freindly and the ttpe of person whose abundant joy was infectious!!!!!
17th April 2006 02:17 PM
voodoopug I was honored to have been in the same row at the tour opener with our beloved Nellcote.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)