ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Uri Geller
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: WTF? All my threads were closed! Return to archive
16th April 2006 04:57 PM
gorda WTF?

All the threads that I started were closed!

Did anyone notice that the immigration thread was going on for days and days, and just as soon as I gave y'all my point-of-view, you didn't like it! And, all of a sudden, we don't want to discuss it, because it's too contreversial.

P.S. This was also the reason, I was banned from www.rollingstones.com! I was banned from the official Rolling Stones website!

Geez! I must be a fucken rebel or something!

16th April 2006 05:06 PM
SweetVirginia I tried to post a reply to the Keith wedding
thread and it wouldn't let me....

Don't know what's going on....

SV

16th April 2006 05:27 PM
Madafaka Relax Che Guevara... It's a RS msg board...
16th April 2006 05:28 PM
mrhipfl the immigration thread is still up.
16th April 2006 05:56 PM
Gazza
quote:
gorda wrote:
WTF?

Did anyone notice that the immigration thread was going on for days and days, and just as soon as I gave y'all my point-of-view, you didn't like it! And, all of a sudden, we don't want to discuss it, because it's too contreversial.

P.S. This was also the reason, I was banned from www.rollingstones.com! I was banned from the official Rolling Stones website!

They werent "all" closed and it had nothing to do with your "point of view". I couldnt give a flying fuck about that. Dont flatter yourself.

You're posting the same off-topic stuff on numerous different threads - if youre going to persist with that (and God knows why) keep it on one thread. Otherwise you're flooding.

Its a Stones message board, in case you'd overlooked that fact.
16th April 2006 06:42 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
gorda wrote:
WTF?

You are so damn fine when yer pissed!
16th April 2006 06:57 PM
Gazza this is true..LOL
16th April 2006 10:36 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Gazza wrote:
this is true..LOL

Good job! This is a RS message board and we do not need the same tired political threads! We MUST stay on topic and focus
16th April 2006 11:19 PM
BONOISLOVE ME and Georgie have chit chatted about the problems of this planet, and are DESPERATELY trying to COME to some conclusion.

MORE OF MY REMARKABLE REPORT, later.
16th April 2006 11:24 PM
voodoopug
quote:

16th April 2006 11:28 PM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Although your behavior is reprehensible, I like (I'm afraid: alll kinds of) dogs. BONO IS LOVE!!!!!!!
16th April 2006 11:38 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
BONOISLOVE wrote:
ME and Georgie have chit chatted about the problems of this planet, and are DESPERATELY trying to COME to some conclusion.

Bono, I am a HUGE fan! My people are just a bit north of your own Dublin origins - you have one of the greatest bands ever - and the greatest band of the last two decades.

Keep up the good work - I saw three of your shows last tour!

Some advice though, you're getting a bit paunchy - please increase your fiber intake and take up jogging. I want you in touring shape for another 10 years or so...
16th April 2006 11:45 PM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:

Bono, I am a HUGE fan! My people are just a bit north of your own Dublin origins - you have one of the greatest bands ever - and the greatest band of the last two decades.

Keep up the good work - I saw three of your shows last tour!

Some advice though, you're getting a bit paunchy - please increase your fiber intake and take up jogging. I want you in touring shape for another 10 years or so...

Just, PLEASE, don't distract me from myself, and we'll get along.
17th April 2006 12:08 AM
gorda http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Bush-horns.jpg
[Edited by gorda]
17th April 2006 12:16 AM
glencar Even though you're wackier'n'hell, I still dig you gorda.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)