ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Uri Geller
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: who really is mick jagger Return to archive
15th April 2006 10:03 PM
iluvmickjagger07 would u describe mick as a "bad boy"?
to me he doesnt seem rebellious. instead he seems like a kind of guy who hates to be in trouble or hates to get on others bad side. hes always had this sweet look to his face. it infuriates me when people describe mick as nasty or disgusting. of course hes slept with countless women, but thats only bc hes a rock star and his fans make him view himself that way. he seems confused about himself and afraid to show his true self. as keith said, "hes a lovely bunch of guys".
15th April 2006 10:22 PM
BrianJonesGirl hey sarah long time no talk lol
16th April 2006 12:52 AM
iluvmickjagger07 hey!
whats going on
16th April 2006 01:06 AM
gorda I don't really know who Mick Jagger is, but I want to bonk him soooooooo bad! Damn, he's sexy!
16th April 2006 03:35 PM
Taptrick
I remember reading one of the best interviews I had ever seen with Mick and he talked about how multifaceted people are so often misunderstood. He showed great insight. I'm paraphrasing but I remember him saying something to the effect that if you are a rock start people expect that all the time and really have a hard time dealing with the idea that you might be a rock star one night, an actor the next week, a father the next, and then the maybe you just feel like smoking a joint or getting a little drunk...and people have hard time understanding you have all these different interest and tend to focus on that one thing they expect of you. It was in a major magazine around Dec 91 - Feb 92. Very well written with a lot of personal disclosure from Mick.

16th April 2006 06:49 PM
PeerQueer Wandering Spirit era - a great great album - the best solo effort of ANY Stone. (sorry Keef!)
16th April 2006 06:57 PM
Sir Stonesalot Mick is the supreme rock n roll frontman. Sometimes he wears really ugly shiney, sparkely jackets.

He's rich.

He likes tall, leggy chicks...preferably young.

They call him Sir Michael at Buckingham Palace.

He's part of the greatest Rock n Roll songwriting team to ever write a rock n roll song.

There. That oughta tell you all you really need to know.
16th April 2006 09:38 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:

He likes tall, leggy chicks...preferably young.

im a tall leggy chick and younge.
16th April 2006 10:05 PM
Sir Stonesalot "younge"?

I think you got a chance with Sir Michael. He's not big on spelling, so you should be good to go.
17th April 2006 08:04 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:
Wandering Spirit era - a great great album - the best solo effort of ANY Stone. (sorry Keef!)

Wandering Spirit is Mick's best easily, an all around great album. I still prefer Keith's two solo albums over any of Mick's however. As far as who Mick is, at the end of the day, all the off-stage antics won't really matter. He will simply be remembered as rock's greatest frontman.
17th April 2006 09:52 AM
Scottfree
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
"younge"?

I think you got a chance with Sir Michael. He's not big on spelling, so you should be good to go.

He's more of a mathematics sort of person.... 36*22*33-1/8, see LSE....
17th April 2006 01:40 PM
Carol Sigmaringa I just read Marianne Faithfull biography. There's a lot of interesting things about Mick's personality.
I think any fan who's interested about those little histories, It's a good reading.

Of course he's changed a lot, but It's very good anyway.
17th April 2006 01:44 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
Carol Sigmaringa wrote:
I just read Marianne Faithfull biography. There's a lot of interesting things about Mick's personality.
I think any fan who's interested about those little histories, It's a good reading.

Of course he's changed a lot, but It's very good anyway.

Yes, Mick is always changing, some even say he's chameleon like in his personality and interests. Compare the 1967 Mick to the 1972 one, then compare the 1978 Mick to the 1984 version of him. All completely different beasts!!
17th April 2006 08:04 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
"younge"?

lol
woops. i dont know how that "e" got in there
17th April 2006 09:57 PM
PeerQueer Mick loves wolf-puss!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)