ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Uri Geller
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: pug humiliated yet again (nsc) Return to archive
15th April 2006 02:17 PM
Starbuck (taken from AP)

CHICAGO, IL - The baseball world in Chicago is reeling yet again.

Chicago's own "The FIsh Haters" fantasy baseball club, managed by recent WGN superstar J.G. Puglsy, has clearly hit rock bottom. After dropping another few points in the standings, they have taken over last place from Fiji's "Trailer Park Trash". And that, as we all can guess, is a hard thing to do.

"They can't hit, they can't pitch, and they can't field for shit!" hollered Peter Gammons on ESPN's "Baseball Tonight" last evening. "I haven't seen this much futility on the baseball field since the 2003 Detroit Tigers!"

"I just don't understand it," OF Lance Berkman was quoted as saying. "The season started out so well, but since we were forced by management to burn all of our U2 Cds and disavow any connections with Macca tribute bands, team morale is in the toliet."

-----
below: recent free agent acquisition Curt Schilling hangs his head in shame

-----

The poor play on the field has translated into poor attendance at Fish Haters games. "Ticket sales are down in Skokie, Napierville and Wicker Park," said Fish Hater President of Operations Josh, Esq. "This is a total and complete embarassment!"

15th April 2006 02:54 PM
voodoopug Sadly, I did not know that this highly competitive, yet unknown league was starting as four teams makes this a rough league.

I have been totally humiliated and must redeem myself. ADDA will ultimately prevail....and All will be forced to bow before me and offer gifts!
15th April 2006 11:40 PM
Starbuck pug!

did you happen to catch the twins game tonight?

the yankees lose! THE YANKEES LOSE!

now THAT'S baseball!
16th April 2006 07:48 AM
corgi37 Tell me. How many countries are playing in the "World Series" this year?
16th April 2006 09:34 AM
Starbuck i dunno corgi, but japan just won the world baseball classic!

it is more of an international game than europeans give it credit for. it is all over asia, latin america and south america.

16th April 2006 10:21 AM
Scottfree Football (Soccer) sucks!
16th April 2006 12:18 PM
Starbuck scottfree!

soccer is for sissies, idn't it?!

16th April 2006 12:26 PM
glencar I believe the Aussies like something called "footie".
16th April 2006 01:20 PM
Starbuck glenny!

did you catch the yankees game last night?

http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/news/gameday_recap.jsp?ymd=20060415&content_id=1402504&vkey=recap&fext=.jsp&c_id=mlb
16th April 2006 01:20 PM
glencar No...I'm rooting for the Twins this year!
16th April 2006 01:38 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
No...I'm rooting for the Twins this year!

This can seriously affect our friendship.

Starbuck...I gotta be honest....that was one of the best posts I have ever read...sadly, it was at my expense....but that is good shit!
16th April 2006 03:38 PM
Starbuck thanks pug! so nice to feel wanted!

did you see? you've climbed up out of the cellar...with lugar's horriffic pitching staff, its going to be a long summer in the STaDcM...

16th April 2006 10:37 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
thanks pug! so nice to feel wanted!

did you see? you've climbed up out of the cellar...with lugar's horriffic pitching staff, its going to be a long summer in the STaDcM...

Clearly when I give a full effort, there are few operating on my level.
16th April 2006 11:33 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Clearly when I give a full effort, there are few operating on my level.

SEE: BONO
16th April 2006 11:40 PM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:

SEE: BONO

17th April 2006 02:16 AM
PeerQueer
quote:
BONOISLOVE wrote:

Hey Pdog!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)