ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Uri Geller
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Onstage Seats For Europe! Return to archive
14th April 2006 05:11 PM
Flairville Hi all just got this from RS.com

We are excited to announce our new Bigger Bang ON STAGE travel package experiences to select destinations along the Stones’ 2006 European tour route! These new ON STAGE experiences will allow you to enjoy the show right over Ronnie’s side with the closest and best view of the entire stage! Not only will you feel like part of the band, but also you’ll have plenty of room, no crowds to fight, access to restrooms, refreshments, AND be as close as you can possibly be to the guys themselves. This is the ultimate Rolling Stones concert experience where you will be able to interact with the band from the box sections of the stage and feel a part of their world! Now you can enjoy all of the deluxe accommodations of our Rolling Stones travel package experiences to the following destinations, PLUS you’ll experience the Stones ON STAGE!

Madrid
Rock with the Stones at Madrid’s Vicente Calderon Stadium on May 29 – ON STAGE!

Brussels
The Stones hit Stade Roi Baudouin on June 1 – Be there, ON STAGE!

Paris #1
Witness the Stones live at the Stade De France on June 3 – ON STAGE!

Paris #2
See the Stones as they take their Bigger Bang World Tour back to the Stade De France on July 2 – Be there, ON STAGE!

Amsterdam #1
The Stones bring their Bigger Bang World Tour to the Amsterdam Arena on July 30 – Be there, ON STAGE!

Amsterdam #2
Don’t miss the Stones rock the Amsterdam Arena for the second night on August 1 - ON STAGE!

Please visit the Rolling Stones VIP Travel Center for a complete list of available travel package destinations and for information on our remaining double/triple shot offers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are subscribed to travel as [email protected].
To unsubscribe, send a blank email to [email protected]
14th April 2006 05:12 PM
pdog On Stage sucks, buyer beware. Unless they made huge improvemnts to sightlines, don't bother with them.
14th April 2006 06:14 PM
Dan
quote:
pdog wrote:
On Stage sucks, buyer beware. Unless they made huge improvemnts to sightlines, don't bother with them.

It was awesome in San Diego!
14th April 2006 07:04 PM
Flairville The only Uk gig I haven't got a decent ticket for is Sheffield if anyone off the board would like to have the onstage experience with me let me know! I'm male, 27, fit and live for this band. Drunk too at the moment!
14th April 2006 07:14 PM
pdog
quote:
Dan wrote:

It was awesome in San Diego!

Everyone I know, personally, who sat in them, was not impressed. Based on all those before me, I turned down On Stage tix, and saw them from the front of the stage only...
14th April 2006 07:21 PM
Dan
quote:
pdog wrote:

Everyone I know, personally, who sat in them, was not impressed. Based on all those before me, I turned down On Stage tix, and saw them from the front of the stage only...

In the beginning I didnt care one way or the ohter about the tour so I more interested in the whole different perspective than just another stadium show. Ended up being an amazing experience. (It was free though)
14th April 2006 07:23 PM
Flairville I've got FOS for every UK gig bar Sheffield which seem to be the hardest tickets to get hold of. Will be worth a shot at least! Heard you get treated V.I.P style too. All my hotel rooms are booked just got to sort out internal flights. It's gonna be so soon! Summer, The Stones Rocks Off/IORR/Shidoobee all in one area= Heaven!
15th April 2006 05:13 PM
Jumping Jack I thought it was a great one time experience. The lower boxes are clearly better than the upper.
16th April 2006 01:44 PM
Angiegirl No thanks, I'd rather fight the crowds.
16th April 2006 02:15 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
pdog wrote:
On Stage sucks, buyer beware. Unless they made huge improvemnts to sightlines, don't bother with them.

Apparently now it will be different, Woody's side not from the back. Europe won't have the cheap scenario of Latin America and Downunder
17th April 2006 12:12 AM
corgi37 That fucking sucks! They treat us like 2nd class citizens. Even the evil Japs got the "ON STAGE" stage.

I hate this band.
17th April 2006 12:19 AM
rodors wondering how they pick an on stage city?.. hope not by it's "reputation"... so sad they didn't used in latin america.
17th April 2006 06:23 AM
Jumping Jack It is based on economics and recovering the cost of shipping and erecting a much heavier stage.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)