ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Uri Geller
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: TOTA'75 Return to archive
14th April 2006 06:40 AM
riccardo One of the best efforts from Genesis (famous publishers that are specialized in luxury books, remember Blinds & Shutters by Bill Wyman, Exile by D.Tarle’, Mason’s Yard to Primrose hill?), TOTA ’75 arrived yesterday at my door in a huge cardboard parcel. I had choose the Starship Edition and that features not only the lavished book but also a booklet on the Stones plane,but also a signed and printed photo of Mick Jagger. There are also 2 replicas of the keys to a hotel the Stones were in and assorted backstage passes. I must say that the pages of the book are very large, photos are great, both in colour and black and white. An amazing fact is that there are also some Rolling Stone magazine articles reproduced and glued over (like a scrapbook)with some concert reviews. The main part of the book’s attraction are obviously Christopher Sykes photos and they are not only showing the Stones,the stage but also the crew and families (didn’t remember Anita Pallenberg was there too). All in all a great piece of work,of course the price is high (as any Genesis book) but this is a true collector’s item that comes wrapped up in a blue cloth, just as good to preserve it for posterity. 426 pages with over 600 photos and C.Sykes diary for this limited edition book (only 350 Starship,2150 copies of the Commander’s edition), which is bound in real leather.
14th April 2006 08:34 AM
throbby Yes, quite beautiful indeed!
14th April 2006 10:41 AM
Jumping Jack Congrats! You must be richer than JB.
14th April 2006 05:15 PM
Fabio Hot Stuff ciao Riccardo, ma che vuol di' TOTA 75?
non so nulla di questo libro, ma dev'essere veramente fico.
quanto costa? va beh, dirai vai sul sito e vedilo...
mo lo faccio.Ciao
Ci sei a milano? non e' meglio andare tutti ad Amsterdam?
Fabio
14th April 2006 07:26 PM
theanchorman Nice...I might get this one - wish they would do one on the 72' tour though...

I persoanlly thought they blew on the 75 tour - Keith was totally fried and Mich started to sing differently...

I just got a mint copy of the Exile book put out by Genesis and it is truly incredible...
[Edited by theanchorman]
[Edited by theanchorman]
15th April 2006 01:35 AM
riccardo Ciao Fabio,
TOTA 75 means Tour of the Americas 75! It is expensive and I am not that rich, but you can pay it in installments.
Milano for sure.....
15th April 2006 09:34 AM
mac_daddy throbby - did you get the special edition..?

also, how is the book - when we looked at a preview, it looked like scrapbook style, and maybe the pics wouldnt be as visible; opefully that is not the case...

any information is greatly appreciated...

[Edited by mac_daddy]
16th April 2006 09:43 AM
theanchorman
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:
throbby - did you get the special edition..?

also, how is the book - when we looked at a preview, it looked like scrapbook style, and maybe the pics wouldnt be as visible; opefully that is not the case...

any information is greatly appreciated...

[Edited by mac_daddy]

16th April 2006 11:37 AM
mac_daddy

???
16th April 2006 11:42 AM
glencar What's the price on this thing?
16th April 2006 02:06 PM
theanchorman
quote:
glencar wrote:
What's the price on this thing?

check the website
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)