ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1975 Bob Gruen (?)
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Satisfaction Radio Return to archive
April 14th, 2005 07:54 PM
glencar Netscape has this (almost)All Stones radio station. The few songs I've heard that aren't performed by the Stones themselves are cover versions by the likes of Traffic & the Who. Not nearly as good but certainly interesting as artifacts. I'll post a link shortly. You have to download the program but it takes mere seconds.
April 14th, 2005 07:55 PM
glencar The Stones are listed as "Satisfaction" in the list of stations...Enjoy! http://ns-radio.netscape.com/radio/radioclient/radioweb/html/download.html?channel=7708
April 14th, 2005 10:39 PM
Soldatti Is this the AOL radio?
April 15th, 2005 01:52 AM
glencar Yes, it is. I'm not an AOLhead so I get the free Netscape version.
April 15th, 2005 03:46 AM
Bloozehound I listened to this station a while back, and all I heard were other groups doing Stones covers, the Grateful Dead came on and did a live version of Satisfaction(I think) and it went on for'fuk'n'ever, I got bored and turned it off

I think yahoo has a similar Stones one too
April 15th, 2005 03:50 AM
FotiniD And if I'm not wrong, there's some sort of competition at RollingStones.com that has to do with this radio station.
April 15th, 2005 03:42 PM
Surround Sister Nice contest.
But, after clicking yourself there, it says:
"The enrey period for this contest has ended"...
So save your time! But the Radio Station is nice
(so is Radio Netscapes [Free] Doors Radio)
April 15th, 2005 03:52 PM
Surround Sister ...Which is pretty strange (that is, that the contest is over) as its said beneath:

"Contest ends April 24, 2005." Peculiar.
April 15th, 2005 10:42 PM
Soldatti
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yes, it is. I'm not an AOLhead so I get the free Netscape version.

I like the "free" part.
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour