ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1975 Bob Gruen (?)
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The last music you want to hear Return to archive
April 13th, 2005 06:11 PM
Jair That's the deal. You'll gonna die. soon. Then you can listen one last song. Which one would be?

To me, Shattered.

Then, feel free to open the gas chamber or turn on the electric chair.
April 13th, 2005 07:28 PM
Gazza For me, it'll be the day Bon Jovi make a good record.

When I hear that, I know I'll have lost all hope and it's fucking time to pull the plug
April 13th, 2005 08:04 PM
Soldatti Tumbling Dice
April 13th, 2005 08:10 PM
mac_daddy cant narrow it down to one, but i guess it would be ycagwyw...

quote:
Gazza wrote:
For me, it'll be the day Bon Jovi make a good record.

When I hear that, I know I'll have lost all hope and it's fucking time to pull the plug

i, too, was thinking this was a negative thread - asking for the last sh*t on earth that you would want to ever have to listen to... and from where i sit, anything by the eagles fits that to a T!!!
April 13th, 2005 08:18 PM
glencar Exile On Main Street Blues.
April 13th, 2005 09:10 PM
time is on my side I would like to hear Time Is On My Side but a more realistic, appropriate song would be Time Waits for No One.
April 13th, 2005 11:36 PM
BILL PERKS JOHNNY CASH-WE'LL MEET AGAIN
April 13th, 2005 11:46 PM
Taptrick

I'll take the original studio version of Little Wing.

April 13th, 2005 11:51 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
Soldatti wrote:
Tumbling Dice

have always entertained the (somewhat morbid) thought that that be played as they lower the box and the mourners (assuming there will be any)file away

fantasising about one's own funeral is a funny thing but i expect it's something we all do

as for the last thing i hear before i drop my take on it is more in the negative - that is i know what i don't want to be listening to - anything i think is crap

imagine if it was something like the dreaded (and abovementioned) Bon J or the Eagles - that would be some really foul karma
April 14th, 2005 12:45 AM
Water Dragon Wouldn't it be cooler to believe that as you close your eyes for the last time on this lower circle of hell that you would see Little Walter blowing his harp, with Elmore James playing slide guitar, Otis Spann on piano, Willie Dixon on bass, Brian Jones on rhythm, Jimi Hendrix on lead, Keith Moon pounding furiously trying to keep up there in the back, Bessie Smith singing, "I'm in my sin, me and my gin..." holding her hand out to you, smiling saucily, and leading you into a whole circle of talented ne'er do wells who are drinking gin, rolling spliffs and laying out lines to snort. Now, to me, that would be heaven!
April 14th, 2005 03:40 AM
sonicrock RAMAYA COUROUCOU RAMAYA but i think only the frenchs about aproximatly my age can understand that one,
the picture is a black guy with plenty of very white teeth
sing that song in a kind of disco beat while having a wood chair in his mounth and turning it all around him, big hit in france around 1977
It will be my last vision of this world a guy eating a chair, why not.
April 14th, 2005 05:43 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Last song? I don't know. "Taps", I guess. Yeah..."Taps."
April 14th, 2005 07:16 AM
Irresistible-Lady It's all over now..
April 14th, 2005 07:21 AM
egon haven't you heard?
i ain't never gonna die,
NEVER.
bahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour