ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1975 Bob Gruen (?)
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: lizzie to pose nude, mick furious Return to archive
April 11th, 2005 09:26 AM
moy Elizabeth Jagger to pose nude for Playboy!

Asian News International
London, April 11, 2005

Advertisement

Sir Mick Jagger is reportedly angry with his daughter Elizabeth Jagger for accepting a 380,000 million dollar offer to pose nude for men's magazine Playboy.

According to femalefirst, Mick Jagger has expressed fears that his daughter, who currently models for Lancome and Spanish clothing firm Mango, is following the footsteps of her model mother Jerry Hall.

"Mick hit the roof when he found out. This just confirmed his worst fears about the world she was getting into," the report quoted a pal as saying.

April 11th, 2005 09:28 AM
moy JAGGER ANGERED BY DAUGHTER'S PLAYBOY PROPOSAL

ROLLING STONES star SIR MICK JAGGER is furious with his daughter ELIZABETH for accepting a $380,000 (GBP200,000) offer to pose naked for men's magazine PLAYBOY.

The 20-year-old British beauty - who currently models for LANCOME and Spanish clothing firm MANGO - has been assured the lucrative sum will ensure a set of "very tasteful" nude photographs.

But her father has reportedly expressed his distaste for the proposal - after his fears that Elizabeth is following in her mother JERRY HALL's modelling footsteps.

A family pal says, "Mick hit the roof when he found out. This just confirmed his worst fears about the world she was getting into."

10/04/2005 14:24

April 11th, 2005 03:20 PM
Irresistible-Lady I can understand him..
April 11th, 2005 03:37 PM
Monkey Woman Oh the drama!... Once again the publicity machine in action, even the kids want their share... Meanwhile, Lizzie bares nearly all in The Sun with that pic

(click to enlarge)
April 11th, 2005 03:41 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl "Click to enlarge"!!!

I did it and two things enlarged

Thanks MW
April 11th, 2005 03:51 PM
Prodigal Son If I were Mick, I'd be pissed too. Poor guy, his own family sometimes doesn't bother listening to his fatherly advice. I wonder why? Well, his infidelities and unfaithfulness would help make your kids disrespect you somewhat. Haha, Mick the dad is not quite as in control as Mick the businessman/lead singer.
April 11th, 2005 03:53 PM
Irresistible-Lady men..:-S
April 11th, 2005 04:08 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
"Click to enlarge"!!!

I did it and two things enlarged

Thanks MW

Don't mention it, Gerardo!

And I hope Jumacfly saw it too
April 11th, 2005 05:28 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
moy wrote:
Elizabeth Jagger to pose nude for Playboy!

I knew she would. Later, she'll release her first record, 'discover' Kabbalah, star in her first movie and experience motherhood.
[Edited by MrPleasant]
April 11th, 2005 06:53 PM
L&A

April 11th, 2005 06:56 PM
L&A

April 11th, 2005 06:58 PM
iluvmickjagger07 what a skank!
i shouldnt say that. who knows if its even true
April 11th, 2005 06:59 PM
iluvmickjagger07 im not a lesbian or anything but i think liz has a better body than her mother
April 11th, 2005 10:29 PM
Soldatti I never saw the first pic of Jerry.
She was..mmm..hot...
April 12th, 2005 03:10 AM
Zack Beg to differ on the bodies, my young non-lesbian friend. Lizzie (who I still prefer to the Richards girls) is pretty, but has a bony stick of a body. Jerry was an exquisitely beautiful woman with an incredible bod. Just look at the first pic!

I am sure that even the Jerry bashers on the board (of both sexes) would be stunned at her beauty even today if she were in the same room with you.
April 12th, 2005 03:57 AM
Poplar
as for the Hall pics - wow.

and that "enlarge" pic is one of the better shots of Lizzie. I think the Richards girls are way hotter.

April 12th, 2005 04:15 AM
Monkey Woman You have very good taste, Zack! Yes, Jerry in her prime was stunning, as we can see in that pic.
April 12th, 2005 07:12 AM
Gazza
quote:
Zack wrote:
Beg to differ on the bodies, my young non-lesbian friend. Lizzie (who I still prefer to the Richards girls) is pretty, but has a bony stick of a body. Jerry was an exquisitely beautiful woman with an incredible bod. Just look at the first pic!

I am sure that even the Jerry bashers on the board (of both sexes) would be stunned at her beauty even today if she were in the same room with you.

agree 100%. Lizzie does absolutely nothing for me, personally.
April 12th, 2005 11:21 AM
Factory Girl I think Anita is per prime was stunning! Ditto for Patti!
April 12th, 2005 11:24 AM
Saint Sway lets just hope that Lizzie remembers to shave her pits this time
April 12th, 2005 11:39 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Cute cat.

[/quote]
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
April 13th, 2005 12:07 AM
texile jerry hall and pattie hanson were/are models - pretty girls.
anita, marianne and bianca were intelligent - beautiful women.
April 13th, 2005 01:03 AM
Happy Motherfucker!! Personally I don't see anything wrong with it. I'm sure she will not bare all, and Playboy is a respectable mag, it's not like she's doing hustler or something!
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour