ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Photo by Annie Leibovitz, art by Woodywoodpecker
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick...would he? Return to archive Page: 1 2
04-17-03 02:23 PM
Sir Stonesalot You know what...I don't think he would. At this stage in Mick's life...why would he? He sure as hell doesn't need to prove that he can still score.

IMO...Mick has better taste in women. In fact, I think it would enhance Mick's rep more if he turned her down.

The way I see it...there's more in it for Ms. Spears than for Mr. Jagger. Brittany is out of her league with Mick Jagger.

Remember, the question is...would MICK do her, not would YOU do her. Just because you or I would be all over that little missy...doesn't mean that MICK would.
04-17-03 02:26 PM
jb I think he would do her SS....
04-17-03 04:13 PM
Zeeta Of course he would do her...he's single remeber.

He WOULD do her if he could get away with it and no-one knowing.
He WOULDN'T if there was media hype so there's gotta be some sort of defining of the question here.

Another question - would SHE do HIM??

She is a slut (not as slutty as Cristina as previously discussed) but she's into R&B and "cry me a river" lad Timberlake anyway aint she??

Fuck it...they fucked all night!!!
04-17-03 04:30 PM
Honky Tonk Man Ive been searching for Britneys version of "Satisfaction" on Kazza. I can't find it, so im downloading "Hit Me Baby One More Time".

I used to have the single, in fact i used to have the singles for "Sometimes" and "You Drive Me Crazy"

I HATE her music...

Alex
[Edited by Honky Tonk Man]
04-18-03 01:14 AM
Sir Stonesalot See, that's kinda where I was headed Zeeta.

I don't think he would do her if he thought anyone would find out about it. But what are the chances of that? We are talking about 2 of the most high profile celebs on the planet. There is no way that we WOULDN'T find out.

As for would she do him...I REALLY doubt it. She is still into boys. And Mick ain't no boy.
04-18-03 07:16 AM
Honky Tonk Man Britney wouldn't sleep with Mick because hes too old.

Its like this. If i was in a boy band, would i sleep with Cher? NO, NO, NO!

Though thats for MORE than one reason!

Alex
Page: 1 2

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003