ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Photo by Annie Leibovitz, art by Woodywoodpecker
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick...would he? Return to archive Page: 1 2
04-15-03 11:00 PM
Mother baby
04-15-03 11:16 PM
J.J.Flash Like Charlie said, in Gimme Shelter documentary, "Oh Dear, what a shame....."
04-16-03 12:08 AM
Child of the Moon Y'know, I'm no fan of Britney's "music," but...

Rail her, Mick. Rail her hard.

Offense taken? Too bad.
04-16-03 12:28 AM
parmeda I have just one thing to say...

"Brittney's bat will never be big enough to play in Mick's ballpark."

Take that anyway you like...
Hell, flip-flop their names in my quote if you must.
(...enough said!)
04-16-03 12:57 AM
gypsy I think he should nail the shit out of her for slaughtering "Satisfaction" on national television.
04-16-03 01:42 AM
Monkey Woman Ah yes, like the song said: "don't play with me 'cause you play with fire"!
04-16-03 03:06 AM
Madafaka Mick looks like saying "I don't wanna be here..." Hehehe!
04-16-03 09:03 AM
Pattie
hahahaha! Or he�s sayin "hmmmm I wonder if she really is a virgin, if she is she�s tight and.."

he looks very naughty
04-16-03 09:15 AM
telecaster The US Marines found that Tariq Azziz (Iraqs former Foreign Minister) had a picture of Britany Spears on his mirror in his palace.

04-16-03 09:20 AM
steel driving hammer Maxlugar was right.

When Brittany falls, she's gonna fall hard.

She'll end up like Madonna and stay home all day.
04-16-03 09:38 AM
Honky Tonk Man Would he?

Of course he fucking would! Hes a bloke!

Alex
04-16-03 09:57 AM
vampire Like I use to think about Madonna 15/20 years ago: "don't know, I don't like it". Now, I have ALL Maddona's albuns. They're are in the very same place of my Stones albuns.

But I think music really doesnt matter. Britney is a very hot girl and knowing Mick, Of course he would!

04-16-03 10:00 AM
telecaster We all know he would, the questions should be did he?

04-16-03 10:02 AM
vampire Ahhh....I think he did, anyway.
04-16-03 10:05 AM
jb I prefer Christine Aguiella as she is substantially more slutty then Britney which is an important quality in a woman.
04-16-03 10:09 AM
vampire wow!
04-16-03 10:09 AM
Zeeta Interesting point JB - true sluttiness can be a real turn-on and sometimes that's all she needs and lets face it that's all CA has!
I go for Britney BUT that is a good point JB
04-16-03 10:12 AM
jb Thank you Zeeta...in my experiences I've always had more fun with a slut than some pretty stuck up bitch...now if you can find the perfect combination you are one lucky guy....I kinda have that now with this girl who on the surface is as sweet as an angel, but is a complete whore in the sack...a real jekyl and hide....
04-16-03 10:16 AM
Zeeta Sounds fun mate -
but I prefer all out sluts / slags whatever you wanna call them!
Then you know what you're getting - if you know what I mean. I wanna know whether its gonna be a long, long night or if it's gonna be a bit of "how's your father" and then off to sleep you know!
04-16-03 10:16 AM
jb LOL!!!
04-16-03 10:30 AM
vampire
quote:
jb wrote:
(...)....I kinda have that now with this girl who on the surface is as sweet as an angel, but is a complete whore in the sack...a real jekyl and hide....

Yep, thats very true. I know a student about 15 yo, veeery sweet, a walking angel and when she meet in the streets you have to see the way she look me...she made me shy. Anyway, its good to know all that
04-16-03 11:07 AM
Riffhard Would he? Mother Baby c'mon,you know the answer to that! I think Mick's attitude is,"If there's grass on the infield,play ball!" Yes he would in a New York second. Wouldn't you? I would do every nasty thing I could think of to that little trollop.

Put it this way,she wouldn't be able to sing if she....well,you get the idea. I much perfer Brittney over Christina. As for their music? Fuck it! I can't name one song from either one of the cute little cum buckets! They sing? Ooops! Sorry ladies. I got abit carried away.

Riffhard
04-16-03 11:17 AM
vampire Hey, why the silence?
I didnt do anything!!!

Sweet Little Sixteen
She's got the grown up blues
Tight dress and lipstick
She's sportin' high heal shoes
Oh, but tomorrow morning
She'll have to chang her trend
And be sweet sixteen
And back in class again

I can wait two, three years...
No problem.

[Edited by vampire]
04-16-03 02:20 PM
Mother baby
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Would he? Mother Baby c'mon,you know the answer to that! I think Mick's attitude is,"If there's grass on the infield,play ball!" Yes he would in a New York second. Riffhard

Well may be. In Britney's case I don't think he'd risk getting caught though. I mean Mick's got a bit of class so he may well have an age differential??????

And besides that, I wasn't even thinking about sex. I meant
would he... ever perform on stage with her.
[Edited by Mother baby]
[Edited by Mother baby]
04-16-03 03:40 PM
Pattie
perform what on stage with her...? hehe
04-16-03 04:58 PM
Mother baby A duet of course. Something sweet and romantic...like Dance Little Sister.
04-16-03 05:12 PM
icydanger what i see......
he looks completly in himself,

a little preoccupied
not really with her
04-16-03 05:39 PM
lilavati Found this somewhere a while back...

(The link doesn't work anymore but it used to be at http://sg.entertainment.lycosasia.com/arts/seen/seenhg/523.html )

MICK JAGGER has slammed pop princess BRITNEY SPEARS' "childish" rendition of SATISFACTION - and vowed never to duet with her.

Jagger and Spears met earlier this year (01) at the MTV MUSIC VIDEO AWARDS, and the ROLLING STONE told her he'd been impressed with her version of his famous song.But behind closed doors the singer admits he wasn't actually keen
on her performance.

He says, "Britney wears too much makeup and hardly any clothes. Her version of Satisfaction was not bad, but I consider it children's pop."I would not sing a duet with her. MICHAEL JACKSON can do that."
04-16-03 09:27 PM
lonecrapshooter he should take Ali Larter over Brit

here's the link:

http://www.celebritysun.com/StarPics/AliLarter/AliLarter-sm/AliLarter29.html
[Edited by lonecrapshooter]
04-17-03 12:00 PM
magicwoman owno what a disaster mick is with britney britney is the wolrd biggest slut
Page: 1 2

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003