ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Photo by Annie Leibovitz, art by Woodywoodpecker
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: ASS Gathering Status Return to archive
04-15-03 01:57 PM
telecaster Has a final decision been made on the ASS gathering?

Should we invite Rodney King, the dude knows how to party

King recovering after slamming his vehicle into house

The Associated Press
April 15, 2002

Rodney King, whose videotaped beating led to the 1992 riots in Los Angeles, remains in a hospital after he lost control of his car and crashed into a house over the weekend, police said.

King, 39, of Rialto was spotted Sunday by a Rialto police officer, who said King was weaving through traffic in his 2003 Ford Expedition and traveling about 100 mph when he slammed into a utility pole, a chain-link fence and then the home, police said. No one in the home was injured.

King broke his pelvis in the accident and was taken to Arrowhead Regional Medical Center in Colton where he was listed in fair condition Monday afternoon, hospital spokesman Jorge Valencia said.

Police said they suspect that King was intoxicated at the time of the accident, and a blood sample was drawn to determine his blood-alcohol level. Test results have not yet been released.

King was not arrested, but a report detailing the crash circumstances will be submitted to the district attorney's office, Rialto police Lt. Kathy Thompson said.

King, who is black, was chased by police through the San Fernando Valley in 1991 and was captured on videotape being beaten by four white officers, who were later acquitted. Riots broke out that lasted four days and left 55 dead and more than 2,000 injured. The mayhem caused $1 billion in property damage.

King later received a $3.8 million settlement from the city of Los Angeles in 1994.

He was convicted of spouse abuse in 1999 in San Bernardino County and received 90 days in jail and four years on probation. Claremont police arrested King for being under the influence of PCP in August 2001, and a month later, Pomona police arrested him for being under the influence of PCP and indecent exposure after visitors at Ganesha Park complained about a man jumping on an ice chest.

King pleaded no contest to three counts of being under the influence of PCP and a count of indecent exposure in October 2001. A judge gave King a year in a drug treatment center even though a prosecutor argued King should spend a year in county jail.

04-15-03 01:59 PM
jb He was being chased by the O.J.
04-15-03 02:21 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
He was being chased by the O.J.

JB I assume you will be there, bring Susan Lucci
04-15-03 03:36 PM
jb Hello Tele!!! All I can tell you is that it was the greatest experience of my life....as I am sure you noticed, my posting has slowed down considerably the last few weeks as other things have been taken a lot of my time.....
04-15-03 03:38 PM
jb Holy Shit!!! That was my 4000k post!!! Congratulations Josh on a great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
04-15-03 03:51 PM
steel driving hammer I know there will be some who will make a case by saying the Contruction Workers are racist by putting the pole in that particular place.

Not racist but I'm glad they put the pole there!

Sheesh!
04-15-03 04:15 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
Hello Tele!!! All I can tell you is that it was the greatest experience of my life....as I am sure you noticed, my posting has slowed down considerably the last few weeks as other things have been taken a lot of my time.....

JB are we talkin bout what I think we are talkin about?

Did you catch one off the company pier??
04-15-03 04:49 PM
gypsy That loser has a newer car than I do. That makes me want to go start a riot.
04-15-03 05:04 PM
steel driving hammer
quote:
gypsy wrote:
That loser has a newer car than I do. That makes me want to go start a riot.

You said it Gypsy (woman told my mother...)
04-15-03 05:25 PM
telecaster
quote:
gypsy wrote:
That loser has a newer car than I do. That makes me want to go start a riot.

Stick with Tele babe and you won't ever have to worry about new cars. From your pics, I am sure you start
riots just walking down the street

04-15-03 06:40 PM
Joey

You all may NOT Touch my Monkey Tonight !

" NINEA ABS SHEA MONKEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

NINE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SLAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JACKY AND HIS SAC !
04-15-03 06:48 PM
parmeda Joey...cheer up hon!
Shawn Estes picked up his first win in a Cubs uniform and Sammy Sosa knocked his 501st homer off Danny Graves in the fourth inning as the Cubs pounded the Reds, 11-1, at a windy Wrigley Field.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
04-15-03 11:09 PM
Fiji Joe Speaking of baseball...Royals win again!...hell yeah!...That's 11-1 on the year

Pam, I'm gonna have to put my Cubs conversion on hold for a while
04-16-03 12:38 AM
parmeda No problem Feej...

Like the saying goes, "When in Rome...".
I totally understand the loyalty!

04-16-03 12:52 AM
Sir Stonesalot Cubs blow monkey nuts.

KC will end up in the cellar and below .500

In reality, there are maybe 3 teams in the NL who have a shot at going to the World Series, and maybe 3 or 4 in the AL.

And of those 7 or so teams that have a shot...ain't none of them from Chicago or KC.

Enjoy it now, because you'll have those damn baseball blues by the middle of August.
04-16-03 02:18 AM
parmeda awww SS...you're killin' me!
I know what you've said is true...I've conceded years ago that I will never see a World Series in my lifetime, lol. If it does happen, I will look at it as an extra bonus!
But for the time being, hush up and let me enjoy my ride hon...
04-16-03 07:25 AM
Factory Girl Gupsy, I agree with you about the car issue. It is so flipping unfair! I want one of those 2003 Expedition tanks!
04-16-03 09:27 AM
telecaster
quote:
parmeda wrote:
awww SS...you're killin' me!
I know what you've said is true...I've conceded years ago that I will never see a World Series in my lifetime, lol. If it does happen, I will look at it as an extra bonus!
But for the time being, hush up and let me enjoy my ride hon...

Pam at least were not Sox "fans". Did you see that last night? Embarrassing for the entire city. White trash
04-16-03 09:33 AM
Joey " Cubs blow monkey nuts.

KC will end up in the cellar and below .500 "

Stoney ......................You make young Joey cry like baby and snort snot !

Why ?!?!?!?!?!

Why must you make Joeskee cry so violently .

That is it ! ---- You may NOT shave my Sac this weekend .

" Ninea Abs Shea Sacca Ronnie "

JACKY BOY !!!!!!

04-16-03 09:41 AM
telecaster
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
Gupsy, I agree with you about the car issue. It is so flipping unfair! I want one of those 2003 Expedition tanks!

Exeditions are nice FG, but I see gypsy in something
sporty, convertible, silver, hair blowing in the wind,
"Some Girls" in the CD player.......
04-16-03 09:48 AM
jb Hi Pam....hope all is well....hope you had a great birthday!
Also nice to see Fiji Joe make his return to the board after his return from combat.
04-16-03 09:58 AM
Joey " Hi Pam....hope all is well....hope you had a great birthday!
Also nice to see Fiji Joe make his return to the board after his return from combat. "

Oh , Hi Josh ................ Say , I have been meaning to ask you , Jaxx and myself want to know what day you are arriving into Denver for the Steely Dan concert August 4th at Fiddler's Green ????? Sunday or THAT Monday ????????????

Developing ...........................

Also , now that I have converted to Judiasm ,when does the really fun part start ???????

Where are the girls ?????

Where is the Winnebago ???????

" He is quoting ' Stripes ' Lines again Ronnie "

JACKY BOY !!!!!!!

04-16-03 10:07 AM
jb Joey, will you be attending my seder tonight? It would be an honor to break matzo with you and watch the unedited special edition of the Ten Commandments ....keep me posted!
04-16-03 10:15 AM
Joey " Joey, will you be attending my seder tonight? "

No , I was up all evening with a bad case of the " Trots ! "

" It would be an honor to break matzo with you and watch the unedited special edition of the Ten Commandments ....keep me posted! "

It would be an honor to shave your sac this eveing instead .............keep me posted .

JOESKEE !!!!!!

04-16-03 01:14 PM
Factory Girl Hey Tele, maybe gypsy would like a 2003 Jag. Or a nice Lincoln, or a Lexus. Heck, I'd like one of those myself!

FG!
04-16-03 03:24 PM
Joey " Hey Tele, maybe gypsy would like a 2003 Jag. Or a nice Lincoln, or a Lexus. Heck, I'd like one of those myself!

FG! "

Hey FG , You would look great in my 2000 Toyota Camry ( Charcoal Black with Moonroof and Sport )

0 - 60 in 2.5 Minutes on a GOOD Day !

YES !!!!!!

JACKY !
04-16-03 03:25 PM
jb My S430 , with chrome AMG wheels, is da bomb.
04-16-03 04:16 PM
Factory Girl Thanks, Joey! I'm in (like flynn)...lol
04-16-03 06:14 PM
telecaster
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
Hey Tele, maybe gypsy would like a 2003 Jag. Or a nice Lincoln, or a Lexus. Heck, I'd like one of those myself!

FG!

gypsy can have anything she wants once her and I dump
that 84 Yugo Joey bought her......

How much is it for them to tow it away?

AMG JB? now that is a car

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003