ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Photo by Annie Leibovitz, art by Woodywoodpecker
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: AC/DC Concert Return to archive
04-13-03 04:20 PM
RS&ACDC HEY:::::: I don't know if anybody allready heard about it but

A C / D C are performing with the rolling stones in june in germany!!!! their only gig this year (except NY)

HAHAHAHA and if got tickets
I ll see them + the stones
can u believee that

ok.. rock on guys and get ur self tickets at www.eventim.de

ROCK ON for ever and ever and ever...
04-13-03 04:38 PM
erikjjf We've known for a few weeks, and are very excited about it!
04-14-03 08:46 AM
shakedhandswithkeith do you know that Ronnie Wood (The Faces) replaced Mick Taylor???
04-14-03 09:09 AM
Jumacfly ...and do you know Chuck leavell is the sixth stone???
lololololol!!!!
04-14-03 01:15 PM
Mother baby
quote:
RS&ACDC wrote:
HEY:::::: I don't know if anybody allready heard about it

Thanks for posting that. Perhaps there is a straggler or two who hadn't heard about it. Although if you one wants to get the jump on these posters you have to get up real early in the morning... ...as they say. But it's certainly no sin to get excited about AC/DC. I sure hope the Stones know what they're doing...they'd better be peaking that night.

I mean I wouldn't want to be the act following AC/DC on any night.

[Edited by Mother baby]
04-14-03 01:24 PM
magicwoman unfortunately i have'nt got ticks for germany ill hope acdc and the stones come to holland
04-14-03 01:46 PM
Mother baby I don't think you'll have to worry about AC/DC opening for the Stones too many times. If you're in Holland, I'd be getting my butt over to Germany. I mean it's kind of hard to have two greatest r&r bands in the world, anyway...say nothing about having them on the same bill. Those stubs are collectors items already. I'd like to see Angus go note for note with Keith AND Ronnie!!!!!!
04-14-03 05:54 PM
Madafaka Let it rock!

Cheers!
04-14-03 09:12 PM
stone jr. That should be great. The Rolling Stones and AC/DC. The the bad boys meet the other bad boys!
04-15-03 04:16 PM
Martha If there were any way in hell I could afford to go over to see that spectacle I would be there in a heartbeat. This show will KILL. I'd need power bars, candy bars (aren't they the same thing though Martha???) and plenty of coke o' cola to keep me energized enough to get me through this power line-up. The place will simply ignite! People will rock until they drop over.... and I for one cannot wait to hear from those of you lucky enough to have tickets for this team-up.

For those about to ROCK...we salute YOU!
04-16-03 12:47 AM
parmeda Martha, you and I both are gonna be sittin' here that night chompin' at the bit! OMG what I wouldn't do to see THAT show...

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003