ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Photo by Annie Leibovitz, art by Woodywoodpecker
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hey Joey, I found your dope! Return to archive Page: 1 2
04-13-03 10:44 AM
nankerphelge MEXICO CITY (AP) - Army troops manning a roadblock near the Arizona border seized a truck packed with more than four tons of marijuana, the Defense Department reported Saturday.

The men in the truck fled on foot into the desert when they were pulled over at the checkpoint on a dirt road across the border from Yuma, Ariz.

Soldiers found packages inside the truck containing 8,600 pounds of marijuana.

--------

04-13-03 10:58 AM
LadyJane What a waste!!

LadyJ.
04-13-03 11:03 AM
nankerphelge Yeah it is.
Make a grown man cry!
What were they thinking.
You gotta figure they smelled it at least a day before they got there!!

Nothing worse than a big bust!

Well....you know what I mean!
04-13-03 12:45 PM
gypsy Well, that sure wouldn't happen in...

...BELGIUM!
04-13-03 10:58 PM
gypsy Nanky, are you-like me-wondering where in the hell Joey is? If the dope headline didn't lure him, he must be in trouble. The last time he posted, he said something about going out with his "man friends." Hmmmm...
04-14-03 12:49 AM
Sir Stonesalot Gypsy...

Joeboy showed up on my doorstep this evening. He was begging me to teach him how to "eat at the Y". Frankly, he looked a bit haggard. Unwashed and unkempt. I could smell him before I even opened the door. I don't think I even need to say that he had raw wool under his fingernails, and sheepdip between his toes.

So I strapped him to the hood of my SUV and ran through the auto car wash. Joey loved the whirling brushes.

Once he was clean, I asked him about his muff diving style. His big move was trying to stick his head...the one above his shoulders that is...inside the girls rectum. At that point I figured that there was nothing I could do. I dropped him off at a local sheep herders hang out. Haven't heard from him since.

So very sad.
04-14-03 09:35 AM
Joey " Nanky, are you-like me-wondering where in the hell Joey is? If the dope headline didn't lure him, he must be in trouble. The last time he posted, he said something about going out with his "man friends." Hmmmm..."

Here I Is !!!!!!!!!

The weather was ninety degrees everyday this past weekend so I decided to rest my posting skills and shave my Sac .

Went on a drunken spree Friday night and shaved my A## too !

Developing ...........

Shiver ..............

" Wax Job Ronnie ? "

JACKY !

04-14-03 09:43 AM
steel driving hammer You can do this while listening to Stones too.

For shaving your scrotum (sack) really consider an electric razor, or beard trimmer. The loose skin in this area is susceptible to nicking and cuts. And it'll bleed like a MF if you do slip with a razor.

If you do want to shave there's a new safety razor on the market from Schick, called the Protector. It's got the standard pivoting blade, comfort strip for a smooth shave and rubberized grip so it doesn't slip out of your hand. BUT the new feature is the safety wires which, "provide outstanding protection from nicks and cuts." These wires effectively wrap the blades to keep them evenly spaced and keep loose skin from getting caught between the blades (it hurts even typing this!).

Plucking hair is for the foolish. It can lead to infection in this tightly confined area, not to mention the tears you'll shed.

To shave your penis shaft use care to avoid nicking as mentioned above by choosing to trim the hair closely with an electric razor or trimmer. Or try out the new Schick Protector safety razor.

The area between your butt cheeks (crack) can be effectively shaved with an electric razor. Since this area is prone to infection it's not a good idea to risk cutting the area deep in the crevice with a razor blade. If you must use a safety razor, consider the Protector razor as mentioned above.

Whats the best Stones song to shave your ass with?

04-14-03 09:46 AM
nankerphelge Okay, this thread is officially out of of control.
I renounce having started it.

Where do you get them razors?
04-14-03 11:20 AM
Joey Where do you get them razors?

< ----- www.RollingStones.com

Actually little buddy , they were giving away the razors free to the first one thousand people who entered the PCenter for the 02/01/03 Stones gig .

I got me one from a " fan " .

JACKY !

04-14-03 11:32 AM
sirmoonie Many people say that velcro gloves work wonderfully when making love to reluctant sheep.
04-14-03 12:03 PM
Joey " Many people say that velcro gloves work wonderfully when making love to reluctant sheep. "

Moonie ...............you make Joey sniggle .

04-14-03 01:40 PM
gypsy It's disturbing to me that you would shave down there on the very weekend that you claimed to be hanging out with your 'man friends.'

04-14-03 01:49 PM
Factory Girl Gypsy, who was hanging out with his man friends?
04-14-03 02:03 PM
gypsy I believe Joey posted on Friday that he would not be able to come over, as he was going out with his "man friends."
Now, why would he have to be smooth and hairless for said man friends? Hmmmm...
04-14-03 02:26 PM
Factory Girl gypsy, its a good thing you have Keep as your back up.
04-14-03 03:11 PM
gypsy Always keep one on the backburner, I always say.
04-14-03 03:16 PM
Factory Girl Yes, Gypsy that is great advice. We should do that in the real world also.
04-14-03 05:01 PM
Joey " Yes, Gypsy that is great advice. We should do that in the real world also. "

I don't shave my Sac for just ANY woman .

It's like my GrandPappy " Joe Pappy ' Pass the Biscuits ' O'Daniel " once told me back in 1965 , just before I went off into the ' Nam , " Son , you know a man is in love when he ' Shaves his Sac ' . " " Now fetch me another Soda , boy !!!! "

Pappy !

04-14-03 07:56 PM
gypsy Joey, the sad thing is, you didn't shave your sac for a woman at all...you shaved it so you'd be all silky smooth for your 'man friends.'
With that knowledge, and keeprigid's return, I am afraid I must postpone the wedding.

FG, I agree, you should always have another guy waiting in the wings.
04-14-03 08:06 PM
Joey " I am afraid I must postpone the wedding. "

You make Joey cry like Baby !!!!!!!!!!!!

04-14-03 08:09 PM
gypsy ...and you wonder why I am postponing the wedding?
My dad said you cry too much, and he just doesn't want to deal with the shame and embarrassment that would cause at the wedding.
04-14-03 08:15 PM
Joey " My dad said you cry too much, and he just doesn't want to deal with the shame and embarrassment that would cause at the wedding. "

Gypsy .............You's gots to gives me's anothers chance ..................I promise , no more boozing and balling and Sac shaving on the weekends . In fact , and this is just between you and me , I have decided to let it grow out again all nice and fluffy .

Hell , I will even let you brush it while the " Black and Blue " album plays in the background .

Now if that isn't true love , then Tie me up and call me Suze .

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJACKY FLY !
04-14-03 08:25 PM
gypsy Okay, Joey. But only if you promise me we can visit Belgium very soon.
04-14-03 08:30 PM
Joey Of course , My princess .......Of course ..............Anything you want .....Anything you want .............................................!

Ahhhhh , Am I still in your father's will ?

Developing ................

Joey !
04-14-03 08:59 PM
gypsy You still have a lot to learn, MB.
On the other hand, my young Joey is certainly shaping up!
04-14-03 10:01 PM
telecaster
quote:
gypsy wrote:

FG, I agree, you should always have another guy waiting in the wings.

Damn straight Gypsy, Joey's loss is my gain. I will treat you with the respect and discipline you deserve and demand.

April 2003, the fall of Saddam and Joey
04-14-03 10:04 PM
gypsy That's right, baby...I knew you'd come around.
04-15-03 12:49 AM
Sir Stonesalot Well, I always say it's good to have a little something on the side. It doesn't have to be waiting in the wings...it can be on the side burner.

And I'm not greedy, my side dishes can have other stuff on the side besides me.

It's just that I'm so damn good...they don't WANT another side dish. Just me as the entre. It's a cross that I must bear.

So Gypsy...when you gonna quit messin' with the little leaguers, and step up to the plate in the big leagues? I won't treat you like a princess. I'll treat you like the dirty little slut you've always wanted to be.
04-15-03 09:33 AM
Joey " On the other hand, my young Joey is certainly shaping up!"

Damn Straight My Princess ....................

Steelie and Myself are opening up our very own " Sac House " in downtown Chicago .

You heard me , we are going into the " Sac Shearing " business together .................That is RIGHT ......Our own " Ye ole House O'Sac " ( YOHOS ) .

Stay tuned for further Developments on YOHOS Grand Opening ................

JACKY SAC !
Page: 1 2

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003