ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Ed Caraeff
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Worst Return to archive
03-29-02 08:43 PM
gypsy Your pic didn't show up...I don't know what's wrong...we've been having trouble posting pics lately...I wrote to MSN, but I doubt I get a response before Monday.
03-30-02 11:34 AM
The Worst I couldn't instal the program for posting more pictures at once, but this wasn't necessary, because I only wanted to posted this one picture. I tried looking at my pic from the community after posting it. I saw an icon from MSN, and under it, I read "The Worst" (the title of my picture) and the file-name of it. So I clicked on the title and got to the pic. But after reading your message above, I checked it out again and couldn't display it either. Thanks for contacting MSN, although I'm not in a hurry with the image, I simply think, that having another picture of a member would be nice.
03-30-02 03:16 PM
gypsy I wrote to MSN yesterday, and they replied promptly! Everything is working again...so, feel free to post your photo whenever you get the chance...it is nice to be able to put a face with the name; although, nobody HAS to post their photos if they don't want to...

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.