ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Ed Caraeff
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Sophie Dumps Mick Return to archive
03-29-02 06:27 PM
Jaxx Sophie's New Man
Model finds new dahl-ing
Sophie Dahl appears to have put those Mick Jagger days behind her and has found herself a new, younger boyfriend. The ever-shrinking model has been stepping out with actor Charlie Hunnam for the past couple of weeks, after they met at the trendy Stork Rooms in London. 21-year-old Charlie, who starred in Queer as Folk, is three years younger than Sophie. 'Sophie is very happy.

She and Charlie are like a couple of kids together,' a friend commented. Sophie's new relationship will no doubt please her grandmother Patricia Neal who was none too impressed with her on-off relationship with wrinkly rocker Jagger. 'I hope she stays away from that bastard,' said Neal, with admirable candour. Mick has typically not been wasting much time either; he's been seen with Italian heiress Letizia Herion, who is the grand old age of 26.
Posted 28 March 2002
03-29-02 10:28 PM
Beetlegirl05 Hmm Charlie is married..... Oh well i really don't care
03-29-02 10:31 PM
nanky Charlie is also da man

One of my favorite parts of the last few shows is how big an ovation he gets when introduced.

There is this under-the-surface appreciation for him that is very fun to watch at shows.

He is the greatest drummer in rock an roll

03-30-02 03:51 AM
gypsy No, you guys, not Charlie Watts! A different, 21-year-old guy named Charlie...Pay attention, you two! ha!
03-30-02 07:10 AM
swapwoodfortaylor Oh I do so love it when The Gippo has to 'call the house to order'!!
03-30-02 02:46 PM
~AzQb

...Oh, i sincerely doubt it, darlings; Mick doesn't "dump", per se, neither does he have "dumpees"; neither does he get "dumped". Every girl with an I.Q. over thirty who comes within 50 feet of the man surely knows what she's getting herself into.

Does anyone know Sophie's I.Q. ?

~
03-31-02 12:15 AM
Beetlegirl05 I know that person wasn't refering to Charlie Watts. But that actor Charlie is married. Whatever, just gossip.
04-02-02 09:36 AM
Jaxx here's more
1 APRIL 2002
Catwalk queen Sophie Dahl has put paid to speculation about her alleged romance with Rolling Stone Mick Jagger, by getting together with Queer As Folk star Charlie Hunnam.

The 24-year-old model had kept the rumour mill turning by refusing to speak about her supposed relationship with 58-year-old Mick, despite being photographed with him repeatedly in London and New York over the past 18 months.

But two weeks ago she called a halt to all that when she met 21-year-old Charlie at London�s trendy Stork Rooms. The couple immediatedly hit it off and since then they have been inseparable. Model Sophie Dahl met Charlie Hunnam at London's trendy Stork Rooms and they have been inseparable ever since

�Sophie is very happy,� a friend told the Mirror last week. �She and Charlie are like a couple of kids together.�

Following his success in the controversial TV drama, Charlie is now trying to break into the Hollywood film market, and has just won the lead role in a film adaptation of Charles Dickens� Nicholas Nickleby. The film goes into production in London next month.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.