ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Ed Caraeff
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Show's I've seen, but... Return to archive
03-25-02 05:11 PM
Carl The Lobsterman do not have in my collection:

Foxboro Stadium 9-29-89

Foxboro Stadium 9-4-94

Boston 3-22-99

Anyone have audio/video? I think Gazza had some of the 89 show...any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have the other 6 shows I have seen 5 audio/ 1 video (hartford 3-28-99)

Snappy, happy claws could be coming your way.

OHHHH...does anyone have the open acts too for shows? I think it would be a hoot to have the GGDolls show from any Boston or Hartford show to make it a deluxe 3 cd set!

Having seen the Crow 3 times, I don't want to eat that again. (Hmmm sounds like something Mick would say onstage.)

03-25-02 05:22 PM
Joey Anyone got the second NS Chicago Show on tape ?

Chicago , United Center , April 12th , 1999 . Joey's favorite of all time .

Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Joey

The Joey , C10

03-25-02 10:51 PM
sly There's a place in Chi-town called video beat on Clark st just south of Wrigley Field. They should have the Apr 12h show
03-25-02 11:14 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl The best show I have ever been was Mexico City, February 9, 1998, the sixth Stones show in Mexico City.

I have been in several shows in the USA and 6 in Mexico City, but this was very very special, just to prove it see this review by Ed Beaver ( http://www.iorr.org/rew97/mexico2.htm ) , the guy who told us about more shows in the B2B Tour than anybody else!

"First I would like to say: Mexico City, I love you!. I've seen the Rolling Stones in 16 coutries across the world over the years, but the Mexican fans is by far the most kind and polite friends to share a concert with. While it's great fun to get really sweaty and worn out at Wembley, all the kindness of people next to you makes it so much easier to really enjoy the show."

Ed Beaver 1998

Even the Stones felt that show as a very special one!

BUT NO FUCKING TAPE EXTANT! SHIT!
[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
03-25-02 11:16 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl BTW, Ed also wrote about the previous show, but he didn't talk about any like this, believe me!
03-28-02 03:09 PM
TomL Would love to see a show in Mexcio City this time around.

A. If the cash flow is there.
B. If you would have this American Stones fanitic to show around.
03-28-02 03:52 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Hey TomL as we say in Mexico "Mi casa es tu casa" My house is your house bro! Same for any of you, I have two rooms available here abd my brother has an apartment that is used only 10 days a year!

and about the recording of the February 9, 1998 show... LOLOLOLOL I not just have the tapes of that show, complete btw, I traded it with many of you but the sound quality is ugly, maybe it's only useful to be sure about the setlist, the one that is not circulating is the previous show, February 7

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.