ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Pavillon D'Ermenonville - 22 September 1970
© Christian Simonpietri
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Storm Center Return to archive
15th April 2007 09:58 AM
Ten Thousand Motels How's everyone on the American east coast holding up?
Maine, like a lot of places is supposed to get hit pretty hard. They're talking another foot to foot & a half where I live. The big problem is the forcast of near hurricane force winds. This can't be really happening...is it?
15th April 2007 10:08 AM
GotToRollMe Oh, it's happening alright. We're getting driving rain and hurricane-force winds today. Cable and internet were even down till a little while ago.
Batten down the hatches, matey!

15th April 2007 10:10 AM
fireontheplatter i am in new paltz ny and let me tell you what...it is snowing out it is raining out and it is windy out. and let me also add...i can't wait until noon oclock because then i can buy a beer because it is a perfect day to do absolutly NOTHING.

miserable.
15th April 2007 10:21 AM
GotToRollMe An s&s (soup & sex) day!

15th April 2007 10:32 AM
fireontheplatter
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
An s&s (soup & sex) day!

i was thinking more along the lines of beer and baseball and hot dogs and lazy boy chair.
15th April 2007 10:47 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

i was thinking more along the lines of beer and baseball and hot dogs and lazy boy chair.

I was thinking more along the lines of stepping outside, shaking my fist at the sky and engaging in cursing and blasphemy.
15th April 2007 10:57 AM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

I was thinking more along the lines of stepping outside, shaking my fist at the sky and engaging in cursing and blasphemy.

or you could always help me pump riffhards appreciation thread over the top....
15th April 2007 11:05 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
or you could always help me pump riffhards appreciation thread over the top....

It'll make it. It's almost there already. The Question now is how far #2 will go.
15th April 2007 02:51 PM
fireontheplatter it is still pouring rain here...as if anyone cares. has been since 8am.

who'll stop the rain?
15th April 2007 03:02 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
it is still pouring rain here...as if anyone cares. has been since 8am.

who'll stop the rain?

WATER OFF A DUCKS BACK

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
15th April 2007 03:05 PM
Angiegirl Over here it was the hottest April-day in 100 years or so (27-29 Celsius), pretty strange for our climate. It was almost too warm to be outside in the sun for longer than an hour. Weird weather all around it seems...
15th April 2007 07:24 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
it is still pouring rain here...as if anyone cares. has been since 8am.

who'll stop the rain?

still raining here
15th April 2007 07:27 PM
Joey

Seventy - Five degrees and perfectly sunny here in Nebraska ......................

.....and you's ?!

|
|
V

www.wowt.com

[cc:ss]

[Edited by Joey]
16th April 2007 05:02 PM
fireontheplatter unbelieveable flooding in my town. the river has over flowed an into the cornfields. it is like one big lake.
this has caused much damage...but i guess there will be a bumper crop this season.
i think i saw a dead body float by, but i didn't say anything.

who'll stop the rain?
16th April 2007 05:26 PM
Joey " .... This can't be really happening...is it? "

16th April 2007 05:28 PM
Throwaway Classes canceled today b/c of power outage!!! Though it does suck for the hundreds of thousands in Central MD without power. Things lookin up..the east coast will finally feel spring in about a week if the forecast holds.
16th April 2007 05:29 PM
Joey " Things lookin up.."

16th April 2007 05:38 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Things lookin up.."

fucking hope so
lots of people hurting out there...
17th April 2007 02:13 PM
Joey " lots of people hurting out there... "

[Edited by Joey]
17th April 2007 04:43 PM
mrhipfl It was damn bad here in Florida the last couple of days. I saw at least 4 clouds in the sky, and at one point the temperature went below 80. *shiver*
17th April 2007 04:46 PM
Joey
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:
It was damn bad here in Florida the last couple of days. I saw at least 4 clouds in the sky, and at one point the temperature went below 80. *shiver*

I feel ya .....................................

The Temperature is ONLY Seventy Five Degrees and we have brilliant sunshine this afternoon . Damn !

www.wowt.com

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)